Forum

TOPIC: Spicy snacks

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #1328

• BennyHill
  • Level 3
agn wrote:
Anyone else notice how everything is coming out with a Flamin Hot version. From cheetos, to lays, to sunflower seeds, hot is IN.I admit to eating the spicy hot fries, I can eat an entire bag in one sitting and I have no guilt afterwards. Also, i like spicy lays potato chips, and spicy PEANUTS in the shell. Hard to find, but kick ass. I heart spicy
Scot, if you want some good, spicy peanuts in a shell, you need to fly to Detroit and go to a Tiger game. Out front, a church group sells bags of them for like two dollars and they are unbelievable. Easily the best I have ever had. I buy them before every game that I go to.
Benny Hill is my hero!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #1945

• agn
  • Administrator
When i lived in NY I would go the Atomic Wings places that had like 8 levels of hotness on their buffalo wings. I would get nuclear. Salsa I would get Shotgun Willies Hotter N' Hell, green... I would be eating like crazy then have to drink a gallon of water.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #1946

You guys need to try the Cheez-it Twisters hot Wing and Cheesy Blue. They taste like Hot Wings dipped in Blue Chesse.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #1990

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
the spicy hot pringles are awful, but not half the grossness of their ketchup flavor.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #2022

• agn
  • Administrator
I almost bought them, then had a flash that what you typed might be the case, and I didn't buy them. I see my instincts were correct.

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #2029

Raghnall wrote:
the spicy hot pringles are awful, but not half the grossness of their ketchup flavor.
Ketchup? What the hell were they thinking?My dad's husband is from Louisiana, so I've eaten my fare share of Cajun food.
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #2120

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
KingKongSushi wrote:
Ketchup? What the hell were they thinkiing?
i think the question should be, what the hell was i thinking? i gave them to some guy in the break room at my job and he loved them. what the hell was HE thinking?
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #2178

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
agn wrote:
Anyone else notice how everything is coming out with a Flamin Hot version. From cheetos, to lays, to sunflower seeds, hot is IN.I admit to eating the spicy hot fries, I can eat an entire bag in one sitting and I have no guilt afterwards. Also, i like spicy lays potato chips, and spicy PEANUTS in the shell. Hard to find, but kick ass. I heart spicy
OMG! Scot, I can eat a whole bag of those (Flamin Hot Fries) too! Heck that all I mostly eat from chips if the Flamin Hot brands. My mom always gets on me about that though lol.Those are my choice gaming foods, along with Sneakers, Twix, Kool-Aid, Sprite and of course TWINKIES!!! spongcake goodness! :D
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #2267

• nekobun
  • Stage B - 2
I don't know what's wrong with you people; ketchup chips are delicious.I won't usually turn down a bag of Hot Fries, myself, but if I want something spicy, I usually jump at wasabi peas. Those are svelte.

Spicy snacks 15 years 8 months ago #5465

• agn
  • Administrator
:smt031 BUMP There are more spicy snack people out there....how about dem spicy sunflower seeds...yum