Forum

TOPIC: Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option)

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11202

NOTE: I'm not sure where to put it, so I'll put it here.http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?j=1&id=pcmcat39400050003&type=category&DCMP=EMC-OLVG050504&ref=17&loc=01Some of the games available in this special:ESPN NFL 2K5 (PS2 & XBox)Tony Hawk Underground (PS2, XBox, GC and GBA)Midnight Club IITom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island ThunderTom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PS2 and XBox)GTA IIIGTA PS1 CollectionPrince of Persiaand more.Good deal if you need to catch up on any games you don't have.
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11205

nice find
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11207

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
can you go to any store and do it?EDIT I juts answered my own questionEDIT:I'm getting ESPN 2k5 xbox, THUG xbox, adn Prince of Persia xbox :D
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11249

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I can't even look at the link. It says I'm not storing cookies or some such bs. I have had no problem looking at the DVDs that were on sale before from the same website. Not to mention I tried turning on all cookies so it would except everything and it still didn't work. So thats a total rip-off. Isn't Prince of Persia only like 10 or 20 bucks though anyway? I thought that came with Beyond Good and Evil when you bought PoP or the other way around, and it was only 20 bucks. I think you might end up having to pay more if you get some of the cheaper games. When is this sale good through though? I'm not going to be getting paid until next Friday.

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11251

Arandar wrote:
I can't even look at the link. It says I'm not storing cookies or some such bs. I have had no problem looking at the DVDs that were on sale before from the same website. Not to mention I tried turning on all cookies so it would except everything and it still didn't work. So thats a total rip-off. Isn't Prince of Persia only like 10 or 20 bucks though anyway? I thought that came with Beyond Good and Evil when you bought PoP or the other way around, and it was only 20 bucks. I think you might end up having to pay more if you get some of the cheaper games. When is this sale good through though? I'm not going to be getting paid until next Friday.
just goto www.Bestbuy.com then to the games section and there should be a 3 for $50 ad. I got the same error.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11253

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Same thing is happening to me Arandar. :( I hate Best Buys site.Fuck. Online only. :(
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11315

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
just goto www.Bestbuy.com then to the games section and there should be a 3 for $50 ad. I got the same error.
Thanks. Heh and for the link to since even though I have it in my favorites I'm to lazy to have actually opened up another window and went to it myself. I see the games now although most of them aren't anything real great. Some games I want, some I'm interested but just not on the system they offer it for. It kind opf pisses me off though that when a game is on all 3 system they only offer it in this deal on 1 or 2 of them. Like True Crime I might want to get on PS2 since I have the GTA games on them, but its not their. Then Prince of Persia I would want to get on my GC since its a platformer basically, but they don't have it! This sucks. The deal will probably be over by the time I get paid anyway, and plus I have to buy more clothes for work first.

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11330

Hmm, now it's doing that "cookies" thing to me too.If you can't get in, just go through the Best Buy website.On the topic of this sale, I can't get anything either because I used my monthly gaming allowance on Madden 2005.
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11337

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Auf_Der_Maur6 wrote:
Hmm, now it's doing that "cookies" thing to me too.If you can't get in, just go through the Best Buy website.On the topic of this sale, I can't get anything either because I used my monthly gaming allowance on Madden 2005.
well it onyl really saves you about 5 bucks. its 50, then ground shipping + tav makes it exactly $60 for me, if you go to the store the games are 20 instead of 16, so 20, 40, 60 + tax. so you dont save much but still, 5 bucks you can spend on other stuff.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Best Buy Deal: 3 games for $50. (ESPN NFL 2K5 an option) 15 years 3 months ago #11353

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
well it onyl really saves you about 5 bucks. its 50, then ground shipping + tav makes it exactly $60 for me, if you go to the store the games are 20 instead of 16, so 20, 40, 60 + tax. so you dont save much but still, 5 bucks you can spend on other stuff.
What do you mean shipping? This is an online thing only? Well if thats the case then screw it. I don't have a checking account, or a credit/debit card so anything online is out of the question. I might get a debit card next year or osmething once I get alot more money saved up and if I got a second job to get more money. Even then I just use cash to pay for my games and other stuff so it would be useless unless the online price was insanly low for some reason. Although it might be better to buy a 200-300 dollar console with a debit card instead of walking around with 400+ bucks for a console and some games.