Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11226

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title.In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's hotel room.The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room were as follows:(1) Toothpaste(2) Deodorant(3) SoapThe French officials also found several other items which they had never seen before including a testicle and a backbone... *someone sent me that in an email
That's hella funny, even funnier is that those 3 substances are unknown to many CNN viewers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11239

• Shady45
  • Level 10
LMAO, that is great!!!
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11242

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
You suck. No I'm not kidding I think this was pretty lame. Even though I am only like maybe 2% French I still don't think its funny. I just don't think making prejudice comments about any culture is funny, I think its pretty ignorant. While you didn't write it yourself I still don't think it needed to be posted.

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11260

• agn
  • Administrator
THATS A GOOD ONE! /me rates the thread
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
  • Page: