Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11173

CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title.In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's hotel room.The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room were as follows:(1) Toothpaste(2) Deodorant(3) SoapThe French officials also found several other items which they had never seen before including a testicle and a backbone... *someone sent me that in an email
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11176

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
RoflsThat's a good one

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11187

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
lol that was pretty good I was like WTH??? then laughed my ass off

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11192

Hahaha
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11194

lmfao dude thats pretty good

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11203

• The_Raven
  • Stage A - 2
Now that was good. And yet, so true.

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11206

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
at first i was thinking "what teh fuck" then I read the end and laughed :D
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11214

LMAOFor a minute there, I thought, "Oh, fuck, can it be true?"
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11216

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Wow I love how someone gave me - rep on this thread, for no apparent reason, gee maybe next tiem leave a comment when you give me -rep.It only counted 1 point though, so it doesnt really matter but still.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title 15 years 3 months ago #11218

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
LOL... now that was funny... :smt038
  • Page: