Forum

TOPIC: hi im new!!!!!!!!!

hi im new!!!!!!!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11139

• Killer
  • Level 4
i wold just like to say hi.really though i just want to know how to get a avatar. :confused:
-Life isn\'t like a Burger King, you can\'t always have it your way""
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hi im new!!!!!!!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11144

You can click on "User CP" on the upper left under the thread name to upload your avatar Welcome to the boards btw.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

hi im new!!!!!!!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11147

• Killer
  • Level 4
tnx.most boards i been to have not always been so nice yknow
-Life isn\'t like a Burger King, you can\'t always have it your way""

hi im new!!!!!!!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11148

This place is pretty relaxed and I've always found some really kick @ss posts here as the viewpoint is towards qualaity. agn laid down 2 rules to live by (paraphrasing here so bear w/me) 1) Don't do anything to get this board in trouble 1) Don't be a jerk Have fun posting. I always do
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

hi im new!!!!!!!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11150

• agn
  • Administrator
hi there, have fun, be creative
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community