Forum

TOPIC: Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #10901

*This should be in the Xbox forum, but since I currently can't post there I put it here. Source: Bungie.net (too long of an article to post.)
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #10907

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Why can't you post in the X-Box forum? Anyway I think Bungie should stop trying to whore themselves out with all the advertisments and and failing at being funny and just tell us more about the game. Like if their will be AI bots in multiplayer which have been standard since Perfect Dark. Their FAQ is what 5 months old now? Its about time they update it and tell us more more stuff. If it doesn't have AI bots then I know I won't be getting this game when I get an X-Box. Not unless it was really really cheap would I even bother with the two of them.

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #10945

Wow, not getting this game when you get your Xbox will make you lonely.
Sweet.

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #10977

Once I hook up Halo 2 to my projector I'll probably die a lot in the beginning from just staring at the scenery; that's what happened to me when I first projected Halo 8' across!
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #10979

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I would liek to take the time to say halo bashing is no longer cool, please stop. We all know halo is a good game, its just old. So stop trying to be out of the mainstream by sayign Halo sucks, when you know it doesn't you just are sick of playing it.Not directed at anyne in particular, just saying.*awaits a sarcastic remark from musicfan* ;) :P
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #10981

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
I would liek to take the time to say halo bashing is no longer cool, please stop. We all know halo is a good game, its just old. So stop trying to be out of the mainstream by sayign Halo sucks, when you know it doesn't you just are sick of playing it. Not directed at anyne in particular, just saying. *awaits a sarcastic remark from musicfan* ;) :P
I liked Halo, I thought it was a pretty damn good game, I just felt it was a bit overrated. I'll probably play Halo 2, but there is a lot of other games I'm looking foward to playing more than Halo 2.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #10990

I liked Halo alot, though it I do agree its marketed to death. and I'll get Halo 2, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the game turns out to be overrated given the hype and the "viral marketing" (bees??? wtf???). I think that Microsoft has a tendency to hype the bejeezus outta every single thing they do. I just hope the AI is better as I'm getting tired of lining up a sweet shot only to have it end up in the back of someone on my side.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #11016

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Arandar wrote:
Why can't you post in the X-Box forum? Anyway I think Bungie should stop trying to whore themselves out with all the advertisments and and failing at being funny and just tell us more about the game. Like if their will be AI bots in multiplayer which have been standard since Perfect Dark. Their FAQ is what 5 months old now? Its about time they update it and tell us more more stuff. If it doesn't have AI bots then I know I won't be getting this game when I get an X-Box. Not unless it was really really cheap would I even bother with the two of them.
Did you really just bash their Faq? ....Go back to school.BTW: Rofls

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #11032

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
How the hell does that mean I should go back to school because they don't update their FAQ? I mean that doesn't make any sense at all. Its quite simple, the FAQ is months old and I think instead of trying to actlike sales whores for MS I think they should update the FAQ to confirm on deny more rumors about what will and won't be in Halo 2, such as if it will have AI bots in multiplayer or not.

Bungie releases getting ready for Halo 2 guide 15 years 3 months ago #11119

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
Man. Bungie has some of the best marketing tactics ever.Check out this GameSpot article about their marketing of Halo 2. They did much of the same thing with Halo before it's release, though on a considerably smaller scale.