Forum

TOPIC: Your opinion on manvoice...

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #10830

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
I went to the pub on Saturday and saw a real hottie and I caught her looking over at us and she caught me looking at her group. So I went over to talk to her and she had manvoice...I mean I prolly made a face or something at first cause she was so petite and pretty and had such a deep booming voice. It was strange, while we're talking part of me is trying to calculate is she hot enough for me to deal with the manvoice? It's kinda weired cause I know I'm being a shallow ass but... damn she sounds like Shaq.So I wonder how would you guys handle something like that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #10851

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
if she starts saying "i dominate in the paint." i'd be worried that she WAS shaq.i have a couple of friends...actually their sisters that are both pretty hot, but same thing. you do get use to it after awhile, so it probably wouldn't bother you personally. pretty much, it just boils down to how you can deal with how other people might view her. if you don't think what other people think, go for it. i know i would, if she looked good and had a good personality too.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #10863

• The Host
  • Level 9
I've heard that Scarlett Johansson has had people think she was a guy over the phone,but looking like she does it would take a real dumbass to let that bother them.So it all comes down to is she worth it ?

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #10864

Raghnall wrote:
if she starts saying "i dominate in the paint." i'd be worried that she WAS shaq.
lol, I'm at work and I had to resist laughing out loud at that comment.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #10875

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Raghnall wrote:
if she starts saying "i dominate in the paint." i'd be worried that she WAS shaq.
lol, I'm at work and I had to resist laughing out loud at that comment.
me too. :P Now if you're in bed with her, tell her not to talk or an image of Shaq might flash in your head.So does she really have a man-voice? or is it just a deep sultry voice like Kathleen Turner? I really don't think it matters. You can easily get past it.
:)

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #10878

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
EmpyII wrote:
I went to the pub on Saturday and saw a real hottie and I caught her looking over at us and she caught me looking at her group. So I went over to talk to her and she had manvoice...I mean I prolly made a face or something at first cause she was so petite and pretty and had such a deep booming voice. It was strange, while we're talking part of me is trying to calculate is she hot enough for me to deal with the manvoice? It's kinda weired cause I know I'm being a shallow ass but... damn she sounds like Shaq.So I wonder how would you guys handle something like that?
Haha, I would get the Fvck out of there! Really, one of my teachers has a manly voice, but has boobs and all. There have been rumors an things about her...err..... and so when I became a student in on of her classes, she basically came out and told us that she/he was born a man. I always new something was different, but she is a really good teacher and person.I just like all natural women though, I would have politely left the table.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #10880

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
She's definetly a Transy. ;)How do you think she became "hot". :lol:
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Your opinion on manvoice... 15 years 3 months ago #11062

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Oh hell....I didn't even think about tranny's!!! Well I guess that's a possibility in this day and age UGH! things just keep getting more and more complicated in our time :P