Forum

TOPIC: Get Ready For The Backlash....

Get Ready For The Backlash.... 15 years 3 months ago #10465

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
Because you know it's coming...exerpt:All four suspects were armed with aluminum bats when Victorino kicked in the locked front door, according to arrest records. The group, who wore black clothes and had scarves on their faces, grabbed knives inside and attacked victims in different rooms of the three-bedroom house, authorities said.The victims, some of whom were sleeping, did not put up a fight or try to escape, Sheriff Ben Johnson said. All had been stabbed, but autopsies determined the cause of death was the beating injuries. Victorino, the last to leave the house, took the Xbox, police said.Left behind were the bodies of Belanger, Michelle Ann Nathan, 19; Anthony Vega, 34; Roberto "Tito" Gonzalez, 28, who recently moved from New York; Belanger's boyfriend, Francisco Ayo Roman, 30; and Jonathan Gleason, 18. They lay in bloody beds, on bloody floors. There were crimson spatters on the walls and the ceiling."This is the worst thing that I've ever seen in my career," said Johnson, a 33-year veteran of law enforcement. "The brutal force used against the victims ... It's indescribable."Click here for the entire article:http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040809_123.html
:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Get Ready For The Backlash.... 15 years 3 months ago #10466

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
wow..all that for a xbox..now we need that kind of stunt for a the gamecube
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.
The administrator has disabled public write access.