Forum

TOPIC: Breaking up sucks!

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14303

• agn
  • Administrator
breaking up totally sucks if you like the person. that's one of the best things about my 11 year relationship, not dealing with breakups.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14410

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote:
breaking up totally sucks if you like the person. that's one of the best things about my 11 year relationship, not dealing with breakups.
Heh yeah it also helps that your married and live in California. :razz:

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14481

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
kirkg wrote:
I wouldn't really say I wanna sit around on my porch, I just wanna travel around and stuff. There's nothin wrong with me (my friends would say different) it's hard to explain. When you spend like, I dunno, 14 years breaking up with girl after girl after girl you get sick of it. And when you find a girl that makes you laugh and makes you happy and she's beautiful you just wanna be with her. Well I do anyways.
I hear ya man. Although it's fun to do those things, when you have that one chick who is just that cool to be around, I'll take that over any other.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14746

• kirkg
  • Level 6
Last night I got some with this 18 year old chick I met. I didn't actually get laid (pms) but she took care of me. She promised me the next time I see her it will be different. Breaking up doesn't seem so bad anymore. Er, until I stop seeing this chick, doh.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14761

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
kirkg wrote:
Last night I got some with this 18 year old chick I met. I didn't actually get laid (pms) but she took care of me. She promised me the next time I see her it will be different. Breaking up doesn't seem so bad anymore. Er, until I stop seeing this chick, doh.
okay, that was way too much information...

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14767

i swear every fuckin breakup i go through is so messed up its hard to even believe. i had one where the girl didnt even tell me we were breaking up she just simply said "i still want to be friends". she gave everyone a different reason why she broke up with me too which i couldnt believe. next for this one, everything is fine after the breakup and were getting along. suddenly one of her friends gets online and starts to say a whole bunch of shit without even saying its not my ex. then she starts saying how i lied to her friend and that her friend has it alot worse than me (for one i hope that the girl is cognisant of how bad she does have it but i DO have it worse than her... like it really matters though). anyway it was just really weird and the thing is the ex gf was sitting right there letting her do this. she kept saying how i had lied to her friend and thats the reason why we are through and she was scared that i was going to lie to her. her friend had gotten on her name before and said some shit and then the ex said she had no idea about this. the night all of this happened she admited that she knew all about it. sounds like a buncha hypocrites to me because it sounds like she is saying its fine if she lies to me but she is scared that i will lie to her. psycho mother fuckers around here i tell ya...
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14948

• Duke218
  • Level 2
See, I am inclined to agree with Scot on this one. IF, you can make it through the rough times. That is one nice thing about a long term relationship. Although, it can make the fights a little more intence. If the both of you know that basicly no matter what is said no one will just up and leave, the all hell can break loose. And,if both people know that much about the other one, some of it will come up in moments of anger.
We Were Somewhere Around Barstow, On The Edge Of The Desert. When The Drugs Began To Take Hold....Get A Free PSP

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #14991

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
Duke218 wrote:
See, I am inclined to agree with Scot on this one. IF, you can make it through the rough times. That is one nice thing about a long term relationship. Although, it can make the fights a little more intence. If the both of you know that basicly no matter what is said no one will just up and leave, the all hell can break loose. And,if both people know that much about the other one, some of it will come up in moments of anger.
One of the best things about long term relationships is that you have a strong intimacy and a strong level of trust and honesty. Yes, the arguments can be intense but so can the "forgiveness." It's the fire that keeps us alive.
:)

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #15000

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
kirkg wrote:
I hope you aren't like 30 or something lol.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #15005

• kirkg
  • Level 6
Nah, I'm just 21.