Forum

TOPIC: Breaking up sucks!

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10415

All by myseeeeeeeeelf. Don't wanna be, all by myself....anymore....... :(
If I can\'t impress you with my knowledge, I\'ll dazzle you with my bullshit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10993

• kirkg
  • Level 6
I'm drunk and depressed about this girl again. My brain is retarded.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10994

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Oh man, like a year in 4 months, long ass time I know, I haven't met any girls that have that thing to them, just gotta keep looking, although im not to worried about a relationship right now, but damn I need some P if you know what I mean, been too long.*EDIT* and yeah, you gotta have confidence, if you don't they wont want you. I don't have much confidence though as a result of growing up with an alcoholic father during my childhood, who used to get physical when he was drunk.. which was all the time, but im getting better about the whole self esteem thing.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #11001

• kirkg
  • Level 6
i'm just sick of sleeping around, I just want a nice girl to love me so we can drive all over the country together, and drink and smoke and live our short ass lives out. but it's not that simple.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #11003

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
kirkg wrote:
i'm just sick of sleeping around, I just want a nice girl to love me so we can drive all over the country together, and drink and smoke and live our short ass lives out. but it's not that simple.
I hear you. It's the simple things liek gasoline, engines, tobacco, THC, ethanol, and girls... well you know.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #11034

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
kirkg wrote:
What are you a hillbilly? It basically sounds like you want to own some house in the deep south sitting outside on the porch in a rocking chair with a bottle of jack daniels in your hand and a shotgun on your lap. I just hope your not a racist as well. Heh are you sure your a guy though? I mean a guy saying hes sick of sleeping around? There must be something wrong with you then. :razz: I know I certainly would love, well maybe not love, but at least like to "sleep around" somewhat since I never really got a chance to do that before. Damn my life sucks.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #11092

• kirkg
  • Level 6
I wouldn't really say I wanna sit around on my porch, I just wanna travel around and stuff. There's nothin wrong with me (my friends would say different) it's hard to explain. When you spend like, I dunno, 14 years breaking up with girl after girl after girl you get sick of it. And when you find a girl that makes you laugh and makes you happy and she's beautiful you just wanna be with her. Well I do anyways.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #11093

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
kirkg wrote:
I wouldn't really say I wanna sit around on my porch, I just wanna travel around and stuff. There's nothin wrong with me (my friends would say different) it's hard to explain. When you spend like, I dunno, 14 years breaking up with girl after girl after girl you get sick of it. And when you find a girl that makes you laugh and makes you happy and she's beautiful you just wanna be with her. Well I do anyways.
Yeah I know, someone who you can always be with, someone who will allways be ther for you, and you for them, someone to just spend time with, and enjoy/love.EDIT: 666 posts ;)
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #11135

• Killer
  • Level 4
sux2bu
-Life isn\'t like a Burger King, you can\'t always have it your way""

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #12530

• kirkg
  • Level 6
Killer wrote:
sux2bu
maybe, but if I had to choose between being me and being you.. definitely me.