Forum

TOPIC: Breaking up sucks!

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10298

• kirkg
  • Level 6
I hate saying goodbye to girls forever, it really fucks with your head...And the worst part is not knowing the next time you're gonna get laid. Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh...So when was your last breakup?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10304

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Never had a girlfriend. So it hasn't happened to me. :DSucks for you mate.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10311

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
kirkg wrote:
I hate saying goodbye to girls forever, it really fucks with your head...And the worst part is not knowing the next time you're gonna get laid. Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh...So when was your last breakup?
Umm, last Febuary is when me and my GF broke up. It sucks but I got over it. now I just play the field, carefully lol. Girls here can be a bit crazy though. My very first GF (when I was 11 or 12) cursed me out when I broke up with her, yet when we went to H.S. she tried to get back with me.My first serious GF in H.S. (cheerleader captain my I add! Shy guy gets one of the hottest girls, highlight of my H.S. life). I broke up with her because her jealous friends started telling her that I liked other girls....I had a lot of girls-as-friends, but I spent most of my time with her! I got tired of the nagging, we tried to be friends still but ended up hating each other (she tried to make me jealous sooo many times, with idiot guys! I just laughed it off), now we are still in contact with each other and are cool.last GF, we broke up because we never really hungout too much, we both were way busy, me with college and work, her with senior year in H.S. and work, we decided to call it off. I was kinda hurt by this one cause we were soo much alike and she was damn hot! O'well. I've gone out about 3 times since then, but have a couple of numbers that I probably won't call. Girls are a nice accessory, but can be a pain in the ass and head. Each girl has a songthat reminds me of them, and If I hear them, They bring back good and bad memories.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10314

• kirkg
  • Level 6
Oh god I hate the songs that bring back memories, they make me cringe each time I hear them. I was driving down the road with my boys on Saturday and some song came on that reminded me of my most recent breakup, and it depressed the hell out of me. But of course I never would have said anything about it, kept it to myself.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10315

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Meh bastard. At least you have had a g/f, atleast more seriously. I have somewhat had 2 g/fs where met met online and I only met each of them twice. Of course I was the one to get dumped. Ironically I so wanted to get a g/ and the first one was when I was 16 and then dumped like a month and half later, then the next one a few weeks after and dumped after 5 weeks. That was 3 years ago and I haven't had one since. Or gotten any really, so that sucks. I start a new job, or at least the training, on tuesday so hopefully I will be able to at least meet some girl or girls from that and get a g/f, even if it never does turn into anything really serious like engagment or anything.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10320

• kirkg
  • Level 6
Work definitely does give you an edge towards meeting new females, I'm sure you'll be okay.Someone told me once that girls like guys to talk bullshit to them, and I think it might be true. Try it out.

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10356

Its all about confidence, but sadly that something i dont have. :(

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10357

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Darkdunpeal wrote:
Its all about confidence, but sadly that something i dont have. :(
Yeah same here. I just don't really have the confidence to just go up and talk to a girl. I'm to shy and nervous to do that. That pretty much does work against me, but theres not really much I can do if thats the way I am. Heh why can't girls come up and hit on me? That would be so great! :D

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10367

Last g/f..... 5 years ago and the older I get, the more I seem to enjoy staying out of relationships (though I will admit to moments of wishing I had something nice, soft, smelling good, and female to hang out with).Arandar wrote:
I start a new job, or at least the training, on tuesday so hopefully I will be able to at least meet some girl or girls from that and get a g/f
Congrats on the new job. I worked in a bookstore for a few years. I had a lot of fun, read a few good books and a hell of a lot of worse ones. Nice discounts on books too. Be cautious if you get into a relationship wif a co-worker. I've seen (and gotten caught in the middle of) too many workplace romances blow-up and get very sticky in terms of management and HR.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Breaking up sucks! 15 years 3 months ago #10381

i broke up with my girl earlier this week but i think were back together now. very long ass story tho so eh.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]