Forum

TOPIC: Starcraft II

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392052

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Man, everyone seems to be talking about this game. I spent some time Sunday evening watching youtube video of cinematic's from it. Walmart had a big display of games in their store.alexsan;391961 wrote:
This is a game that I want to get, but I know that the game would only leave me frustrated.
Yeah, I love watching someone play RTS games like this but I can only play myself for so long.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392073

• sworen
  • Level 1
  • Thank you received: 4
Name: SworenCode: 954Been enjoying the game plenty so far. I'm up for anything if anyone wants to do something. Although I wouldn't mind doing at least 1v1 at some point. But I'm all for stuff like custom games, co-op against AI, and regular matches.

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392075

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
True;392052 wrote:
Yeah, I love watching someone play RTS games like this but I can only play myself for so long.
I really thought I was going to dislike it but I really enjoy it. If RTS' are intimidating to you this one does a great job of leading you into online with great AI matches, a good campaign, and challenges based around multiplayer strategies.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392084

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
This game is kind of goddamn incredible. I love slowing getting better at multi. If anybody wants to play sometime, just add me.

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392085

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Ezekiel;392084 wrote:
This game is kind of goddamn incredible. I love slowing getting better at multi. If anybody wants to play sometime, just add me.
just put in your character code and name and we can add you. Also you can create a Starcraft 2 sig that displays your character name, code and your stats.http://sc2sig.com/

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392100

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392101

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I think this is the most intimidating game I have ever played. I left the beginners league because I thought I was ready. First game in the real world, got protoss rushed. I had no idea that even existed.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392102

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Blizzard is removing Starcraft 2 maps cause of stuff they deemed inappropriate. http://www.1up.com/news/blizzard-deleting-inappropriate-starcraft-maps

Starcraft II 9 years 3 months ago #392103

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
alexsan;392101 wrote:
I think this is the most intimidating game I have ever played. I left the beginners league because I thought I was ready. First game in the real world, got protoss rushed. I had no idea that even existed.
Welcome to the pros. :DOver the weekend I went to a LAN where we played a lot of StarCraft II. There was one guy there that if the game would have let him set it up, would have taken on everyone at the LAN by himself.And yes he is that good.

Starcraft II 9 years 2 months ago #392240

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
I just played two 2 vs AI coop games on Easy, Lost the first one, But I won the 2nd one after playing over an hour.