Forum

TOPIC: Starcraft II

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387832

• Necromas
  • Level 3
So, the beta is finally out (for the lucky few) and that means lots of videos, replays, and all the unit info and stuff is out there (though subject to balance changes).I'm loving the new units, Marauders are an awesome addition to the terran infantry, Colossi just plain look cool and add an extra aspect to protoss ground capabilities, and Brood Lords will fuck you up if you're not prepared for a massive air bombardment that also spawns an endless stream of broodlings.I really can't wait to play with the map editor too, UMS/Custom maps are what kept me going back for more in Starcraft and Warcraft 3, and I almost crapped my pants when they demonstrated how one could even make top down or third person shooters using it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387839

2 words:FUCKING FINALLY

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387845

• Necromas
  • Level 3
I have a crazy speculation, what if MLG or someone starts doing Starcraft 2 tournaments and we actually end up with an esport on American television that's worth watching?

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387853

Korea is guaranteed money from Blizzard. They still put SC1 on tv?

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387868

I really hope they have similar music... I still listen to the Terran campaign songs.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387915

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
Violence in HD;387868 wrote:
I really hope they have similar music... I still listen to the Terran campaign songs.
Been watching the beta on JTV...and uh...well lets just say they commissioned Dave Matthews to do the music for the terran...Seriously...sounds just like his music. Its insane.

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387922

yeah right, don't insult it (lol)[youtube]NcghLSIpZlM[/youtube]Getting fucking PUMPED UP. This is definitely very similar to old stuff. Modernized, however.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #387938

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
omg I actually got into the beta! I'm so excited I get to go on and get my ass kicked left and right now! I didn't even get an email but I checked my Bnet account on a lark and there it was ready for DL!!!!New music is great, seems like a mix between the old style and some newer, westernized, almost firefly esque stuff.

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #388039

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I can't wait to play this game, im getting all giddy inside thinking about it, bringing me back to when I was young, had no job, responsibilities, and could play starcraft for 12 horus a day.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Starcraft II 9 years 6 months ago #388543

i've been playing the leaked/offline only beta a lot.i really like it, but it's funny how much stuff they just jacked from warcraft III. especially special attacks.i just wish that they hadn't killed lan. i played the first game on lan for basically my entire life, and occasionally still do.and yea, the music is pretty damn good. intense versions of the old songs and really quality new stuff in the same vein.
- six years and counting, damn -