Forum

TOPIC: ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380320

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
The number of times you click on an application corresponds to the speed in which it launches.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380335

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
If you're looking to get an external messaging board component, make sure to sync your power supply with MS Paint. Then go into Paints server list and find one with VAC disabled, this'll allow you to download headshots and it'll improve the command prompts textures through your processor.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380336

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
"My computer starts but my screen won't show anything. Is there something wrong with my modem?" ^ Fucking true story.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380338

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Did you turn it off and on again?

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380339

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
To download music onto a CD, first you have to open up your Network Settings and put everything on LAN. Then, open up the folder where your music is and click each one until it opens up its own instance of Windows Media Player. Next, click the Burn button in WMP, even though you want to download them to CD, in each instance. Put your floppy drive on high speed, then defrag your WMP so you can get maximum speeds. Put your hard drive on a timer, then download Audacity, iTunes, Winamp, and open Pandora and Last.FM in your My Computer screen. Once all these are running, tell each instance of WMP to burn your CD. 6 hours later, it should be done!

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380340

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Recycle Bin is where you put all your grandchildrens photos to make a pretty screensaver.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380342

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Ezekiel;380335 wrote:
If you're looking to get an external messaging board component, make sure to sync your power supply with MS Paint. Then go into Paints server list and find one with VAC disabled, this'll allow you to download headshots and it'll improve the command prompts textures through your processor.
Not unless you have enough watts running through your hard drive to the motherboard.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380350

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Well I hooked up my fax machine with VGA to get a decent 1900x4567 resolution, but my internet's framerate was too low so I had to reinstall my keyboard's GUI interface and I got significantly better performance from my control panel.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380357

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Here's one: You need to pay Best Buy $100 to plug in your new Dell or it'll explode when you unbox it.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 1 week ago #380360

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;380357 wrote:
Here's one: You need to pay Best Buy $100 to plug in your new Dell or it'll explode when you unbox it.
Here is an even better, real one: pay best buy $200 to hook up your PS3.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541