Forum

TOPIC: ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380307

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
If you go into the system and defrag your power cord you should be able to noticeably increase your wallpapers frame rate.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380308

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Last night, I got a virus on my mouse wheel, and I defragged my recycle bin so my mouse wheel can have DX10 support again. Turns out I also had to update the drivers on my escape key so I can improve the draw distance in Microsoft Word.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380309

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Some tips on overheating your taskbar:- first put ur cd drive in a zip file and delete it- download the newest one by going into itunes, clicking the DX10 tab and typing in "merriam-webster.com" - then go into your bios and defrag ur monitor- make sure to check your power button for all the newest drivers every month or so- and overclock your keyboard with the latest anti-virus software to make sure its resolution is up to datethen click on your speakers and install windows ME and you're all set

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380311

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Windows Vista is awesome!

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380312

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
If you find that you cannot run 6X AA on your recycle bin, you may need to download new hard drives that may possibly run firewalls on your megabytes. This process may triple your processor fan to 64-bit.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380313

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
If you're going to download a new keyboard, make sure you know how to install it before you do. First, hit ctrl alt delete and up the anti-aliasing on your taskbar to at least 4x. Turn your harddrives graphics settings to "Enthusiast" and defrag your num lock.While that's defragging, now would be a good time to stream your gigs. This increases your Rams ten fold, easily, and allows you to dual boot solitaire. Once it's done defragging, update your spacebar with the latest drivers and run an anti-virus scan on your webcam. Right click the Start button and click "install keyboard" and you're all set.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380314

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Also note, if your keyboard is missing a texture, you may have to delete a spyware off your processor. This can be easily executed by photoshopping Windows 98 into your Power Supply. For more information on Windows 98, refer to the sound controls in your internet database megabyte.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380315

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Quick Pro-tip for Linux users: Wirelessly syncing your calculator with iTunes is simpler than you think. First, click the Start button and change your routers resolution to match your keyboards. Now you'll want to right click on Xbox Live, it should begin torrenting your processor. This should put your disc tray in safe mode. Next, uninstall the internet, this allows you to check your screensavers IP. Once you have the IP, just enter it into your calculators modem and itunes should automatically detect it.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380316

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
If your processor starts troubleshooting, simply put 6x Anti Aliasing on Windows Task manager. This will result in an increase in the draw distance on Internet Explorer. Some features of this perk include: More bump mapping on your monitor's mainframe. Less wait when you are uploading your hard drive to Windows 98 ME. And faster speeds when overclocking solitaire.

ITT: Phrases about computers only old people would believe. 10 years 2 weeks ago #380317

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Installing pixels has a range of benefits including, but not limited to: getting up to 60fps on your Recycle Bin; higher resolutions for your mouse wheel; vastly improved frame rates in minesweeper and more. But installation can be tricky. When you're defragging your hotmail, make sure to click "Yes to All" when it prompts you to uninstall your ram. This will upgrade your spacebar to HD.