Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Kotor?

Kotor? 10 years 2 months ago #377914

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
you have to get it dude for 10 bucks its not bad, its a great game. One of BioWares finest.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kotor? 10 years 2 months ago #378483

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
"More praise to heap on it." Loved it, can't wait for the MMO.The only drawback I can say would be graphical, compared to today's standards. Even so it still stands well for a six year old game.And yea and the "twist" is a bit hard to re-live since you know it.A good write-up on it at Wikipedia

Kotor? 10 years 2 months ago #378491

• Ash-Fox
  • Level 1
Can someone tell me what exactly makes it worth getting this game? It being linear or open ended doesn't make much difference to me, either way can be completely epic or complete doodoo.
Do not meddle in the affairs of kitsune, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kotor? 10 years 2 months ago #378527

my only complaint about kotor is that the combat autopiloted (YES I KNOW ITS A D20 GAME BUT THEY COULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE IT A LITTLE INTUITIVE SO IM NOT JUST WATCHING SOME GOD AWFUL ANIMATIONS).but, if you can stand the average jrpg, kotor's combat probably won't get to you as much as it did to me. it's still a great game with a great story and definitely still worth playing. i never did play the sequel but i heard it was good.

Kotor? 10 years 2 months ago #378536

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I hate that I know the twist, but I'm still excited to sit down with this someday.
  • Page: