Forum

TOPIC: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 9 years 9 months ago #377182

Thanks Burr.Hmmmm, better make note so that I can remember to get excited for it in a year or so. Why waste the energy now ;)
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 9 years 9 months ago #377187

• Rook
  • Level 6
Hell yes, Goblins. Really glad they are going back to the old world, and are tearing down and rebuilding the game in general. Grinding to level 90 and grinding the same old sets would be the lamest thing ever.And rofl at bringing back ranks. What a cryfest that is looking to be.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 7 months ago #392794

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Well WoW players, you'll be getting an early Christmas present.A Cataclysm Will Happen December 7, 2010.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 7 months ago #392797

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
looking forward to it. It'll be interesting to see how much the world changes. Very cool looking expansion. I also read that it's gonna add like 3,000 quests or something? Pretty insane considering WoW currently has 8,000.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 7 months ago #392801

Wooohoooo!!!!!!! For the Bored...uh, I mean For the Horde!!!! Actually I'm looking forward. Have to decide if I'm going to make a Goblin first or a doggy.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 7 months ago #393021

Cataclysm system requirementsWait, wtf?! 4GB ram for mac users? You mean I have to play this on my pos HP? Awww damn it. Hmmmm, excellent excuse for getting a Toshiba and new monitor.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 6 months ago #393317

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
Patch 4.0.3a just went live today, it even comes with the cataclysm opening cinematic and new log in screen...both of which are epic! Can't wait for the servers to go live so i can explore the new zones :D
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 6 months ago #393318

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Everyone I know is playing again but I just want to roll my worgen damn it.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 6 months ago #393338

Burr;393318 wrote:
Everyone I know is playing again but I just want to roll my worgen damn it.
I keep imagining that the servers will crash with all of the worgen everyone wants to make....mine included :pBut so far, I like what they've done with Org. It eels so much more appropriate

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 8 years 5 months ago #393443

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I timed a DK roll so I could be at the right level with my friends that insist on playing horde, but I just rolled a worgen mage today and it's awesome. I love their starting area.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!