Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352653

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Just WOW!!!!! This makes me wanna play Half-Life all over again.Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life
The spirit of Black Mesa Source is so true to the original. However, we're stunned by the ambitious goals for this project. The new character models and textures used in this Source Engine-powered mod urge us to give them money. The addition of multiplayer modes, such as co-op, make us think Valve will downright buy the team (if they haven't already!).
http://www.blackmesasource.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352654

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Looks goddamn amazing.

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352673

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I hope it's actually coming out soon. It says 2009 at the end and I hope thats true...They've been working on this for a long time.

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352703

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
I was recently wondering about when this was going to turn out.The MP5 shooting reminds me of FEAR 2 for some reason.
Signature

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352738

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Wow that looks really good.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352771

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
I'll be getting this game.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352783

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall;352771 wrote:
I'll be getting this game.
Everybody can. :P
Signature

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352854

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I've been waiting for this for going on 5 years now... Thankfully it looks like they're making it worth the wait.

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352870

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
If expectations weren't already high before, they certainly are now.They better not screw this up. :p

Fan-Made Black Mesa Source Trailer Reinvents Original Half-Life 10 years 11 months ago #352992

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Watch it be buggier than all hell. But I'm sooooooo pumped to play this with maxed settings, looks fuckign incredible ;D
  • Page: