Forum

TOPIC: The Lich King Breaks GameStop

The Lich King Breaks GameStop 11 years 1 day ago #350536

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Too many addicts at once.GameStop Having Credit Card Issues
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Lich King Breaks GameStop 11 years 1 day ago #350537

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Eeek! Gamestops around the country are stuffed full of mouth-breathing pissed-off WoW players. The smell of armpit and Doritos must be unbearable. Disclaimer: I understand that not all WoW players are disgusting, anyone who has seen pics of CostalMichelle of VGO could attest to that, but with a user base that large there is bound to be an assload of unhygienic freaks.

The Lich King Breaks GameStop 11 years 1 day ago #350552

Yeah... that was not fun last night. Thankfully, there weren't a whole lot of people that didn't have cash, mind getting cash or that didn't already have it paid off. My night was asshole-free.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

The Lich King Breaks GameStop 11 years 1 day ago #350575

I was literally the last person there to pay their. I figured that since I pre-ordered mine anyway that I didn't need to stand there for an extra 2 hours.
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.

The Lich King Breaks GameStop 11 years 1 day ago #350581

Amazon.com FTW, no tax, no line, launch day delivery.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The Lich King Breaks GameStop 11 years 1 day ago #350598

JoEDigiTECH;350537 wrote:
Eeek! Gamestops around the country are stuffed full of mouth-breathing pissed-off WoW players. The smell of armpit and Doritos must be unbearable. Disclaimer: I understand that not all WoW players are disgusting, anyone who has seen pics of CostalMichelle of VGO could attest to that, but with a user base that large there is bound to be an assload of unhygienic freaks.
I am offended, kind sir!On another note I got mine this morning without having to fight off Lich Nerds. :)
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

The Lich King Breaks GameStop 11 years 15 hours ago #350641

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
That's why you don't go to gamestop. I got ~30 copies in this morning, and by the end of my shift I still had close to 20. It always pays to go where people don't usually think of, so you don't hit massive crowds.