Forum

TOPIC: Zafehouse - The zombie survival horror simulator

Zafehouse - The zombie survival horror simulator 11 years 4 weeks ago #346782

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Tried playing through 3 games, and got raped on all of them (made it to 25 hours left on my last game, then I forgot to give most of my survivors ammo for their guns :().The game is still fun as hell though. I actually played some of it while waiting for a Battlefield Objective to populate in Warhammer (eat that Bejewled).http://zafehouse.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zafehouse - The zombie survival horror simulator 11 years 4 weeks ago #346785

If you really want to know about Zombie survival, read "The Zombie Survival Guide" and "World War Z" both by Max Brooks
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Zafehouse - The zombie survival horror simulator 11 years 4 weeks ago #346819

ssj100matt;346785 wrote:
If you really want to know about Zombie survival, read "The Zombie Survival Guide" and "World War Z" both by Max Brooks
Oh yeah? Awesome....
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Zafehouse - The zombie survival horror simulator 11 years 4 weeks ago #346867

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I'll give him a break on that for his awesome Sean Connery quote.Which I hope to God wasn't a movie line and was something he said in an interview or on the street to somebody.

Zafehouse - The zombie survival horror simulator 11 years 4 weeks ago #346875

Ezekiel;346867 wrote:
I'll give him a break on that for his awesome Sean Connery quote.Which I hope to God wasn't a movie line and was something he said in an interview or on the street to somebody.
I think it was The Rock... :confused:Just dled it and going to give it a shot. We'll see how it goes.EDIT: The first game through, I made it to 23 hours or so and had 4/5 buildings completely fortified, everyone equipped and loaded, buildings fully manned, completely healthy stock of everything... and then the zombies came. :(
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Zafehouse - The zombie survival horror simulator 11 years 4 weeks ago #347116

I found it pretty easy. Lost on the first try 3 hours in when the zombies nicked my church (only building, hadn't yet figured out how to take more...), won the 2nd attempt with 2 buildings and ~1500 points. Take 3 netted me all the buildings and over 4000 points.How I did it...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I refuse to have a decent signature