Forum

TOPIC: Stargate Worlds Beta

Stargate Worlds Beta 11 years 1 month ago #345208

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Is anyone else in the current phase of the Stargate Worlds Beta? They're stress-testing the servers and I've only had time to play once for about 5 minutes. From what I saw, it was coming along well, and I'm just wondering if anyone had any comments/complaints about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stargate Worlds Beta 11 years 1 month ago #345210

Every time I try and play it either crashes or won't connect to the server. I have yet to get to the character creation.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Access Times 11 years 1 month ago #345283

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Yeah, the access times are limited right now
From Stargate Wars BETA Forums @ beta.cheyenneme.com:Hey guys; rather than have you trying to login at off-hours, I'm going to post what is the EXPECTED server schedule for the next few weeks.If you are trying to connect and cannot, it is MOST LIKELY due to the servers being offline. Please do not IM, PM, email or call me about this. Just try to log in when the servers should be up, instead. Thanks. ;)Server Up (all times are in Arizona local time):UPDATED:Wednesday 4:30 PM to 6 PMandFriday 7 PM to 9 PMUntil further notice we will have the servers up during the Wednesday SIM tests and Friday play tests. Thanks.All other times the server(s) will be down.As well, the servers may be down during the scheduled "up" time due to unforeseen events that cause them to crash or go offline. So take those times as the times they should be online. Thanks! :)Arizona Local Time is currently UTC -7.
Hopefully they will start opening them up more often, but that is the schedule for now.