Forum

TOPIC: Spore

Spore 11 years 3 weeks ago #344127

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
Did it live up to its hypeFor me its up there with the black and white games.What i hate is if you buy the game you can only install it three times and you have to be on the internet or every 10 days it will cut you off.I wouls love to own this game for its online content but i dont feel like renting it at full price thats why i pirated it i dont feel like its right to get messed about for something you would pay for i like to try before i buy thats why i pirated it..If it dident have the DRM bullshit i would say this game is worth every penny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spore 11 years 3 weeks ago #344707

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
It's install limit is 5 now, and you can have multiple screennames under one account as well thanks to the latest patch. Maybe it's too little, too late. I still like the game enough.

Spore 10 years 7 months ago #360700

• agn
  • Administrator
I recently started playing spore and at first I almost gave up, but after getting more understanding on how the parts and points work and how to get a some creatures in my group it just clicked. Im still only at the tribal age but I am sucked in and looking forward to advancing.I thought it was cool when i stumbled upon a crashed spaceship early on and felt like a dumb animal banging on it. Then when i was being chased by a nearby pack of creatures a UFO swooped in and began beaming up the little guys.The giant creatures look like possessed stuffed animals which is kind of weird but hilarious as well.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Spore 10 years 7 months ago #360920

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
It definitely is the best Intelligent Design based game disguised as Evolution based. I might get back into it when the expansion comes out, but after you find earth, then reach the center of the galaxy the space stage gets rather stale.

Spore 10 years 7 months ago #360933

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Have the game but have yet to load it onto my pc.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo