Forum

TOPIC: Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342951

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
http://antispore.com/2008/09/11/understand-my-beliefs-please/
But the Bible teaches us that God was not done with man. For we were His creation and He then spoke to Noah in Genesis 8:21-27 after the flood. “21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up.22. “Never gonna let you down.”23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.”24. “Never gonna make you cry.”25. “Never gonna say goodbye.”26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.”27.”Never truly believe anything you read on the Internet. There will always be cases of Poe’s Law.”It’s these teachings that I’ve spent my life learning, believing and becoming, that have made me the woman that I am today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342952

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
The best part of that page is that the majority of the comments are from people who didn't actually read the entire thing. They just yell at him like he's a psycho, taking him completely serious. Some even say "I didn't bother to read all of your mindless drivel."Well done, antispore.com. Well done, indeed.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342954

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
The Internet hate machine. And God never said don't believe in evolution.

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342955

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I like how that part of the text sticks out from the rest of it and like all the people didn't see it or don't know what he was talking about.gg.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342956

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
I was hoping it would go on longer. But the amount of clueless people post-revelation is hilarious.EDIT: I like this blog too: http://pennyarcadeisfuckingterrible.blogspot.com/

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342957

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
In this day and age, This was by far the most elaborate viral marketing campaign ever created, It certainly got a lot of people, For the wrong reasons that is. :lol:

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342958

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Oh, and don't even get me started on the coffee mug. Once again, helmets! Storm Troopers can't drink coffee through their helmets! That mouth hole if for talking only. Such a gross oversight by such two supposedly loyal fans to the Star Wars franchise.oh man.adding to bookmarks eswat.We find out that Gabe is a closet faggot, 'cause he ordered some glass mermaid or some shit. And then, instead of punching him in the face, Tycho asks him if he insured it! This entire strip is an abortion.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Show's Over: Antispore.com just an elaborate Rick Roll 11 years 2 months ago #342971

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Are they serious?