Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: EA's Crysis-ready PC specs.

EA's Crysis-ready PC specs. 11 years 2 months ago #342907

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
That's a nice rig. I don't think console gamers are going to switch over because of this though. $700 is still a lot of money to them, and they'll complain they'll need to upgrade every 2 months.and then they'll bitch about kb&m instead of their auto-aiming skills of a controller. :)
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

EA's Crysis-ready PC specs. 11 years 2 months ago #342910

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
$700 isn't bad for a computer though. If someone needs a new computer and is somewhat interested in PC gaming they might get this because its about the same price as a crappy Dell.

EA's Crysis-ready PC specs. 11 years 2 months ago #342915

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Octocamo;342907 wrote:
That's a nice rig. I don't think console gamers are going to switch over because of this though. $700 is still a lot of money to them, and they'll complain they'll need to upgrade every 2 months.and then they'll bitch about kb&m instead of their auto-aiming skills of a controller. :)
I think EA was more concerned with dismantling the "Can it run Crysis" jokes and showing everyone you don't need a $2000 PC to run it. Not really to convert console gamers.Reading CAG about this has been pretty funny. Did you know the Crysis PC, made out of parts that came out within the last few months, costs more than a 360 that was made almost 3 years ago? I'M SHOCKED! :smt037

EA's Crysis-ready PC specs. 11 years 2 months ago #342924

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
eswat;342915 wrote:
I think EA was more concerned with dismantling the "Can it run Crysis" jokes and showing everyone you don't need a $2000 PC to run it. Not really to convert console gamers.Reading CAG about this has been pretty funny. Did you know the Crysis PC, made out of parts that came out within the last few months, costs more than a 360 that was made almost 3 years ago? I'M SHOCKED! :smt037
Well mine and yours both play Crysis on high settings 40-60fps and we both paid $700-800. No one listens though. :P They just look at the early "tech" demos and look at the $2000 pc's running Crysis maxed out comparing it to what shit components they have.360's os is really demanding...
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

EA's Crysis-ready PC specs. 11 years 2 months ago #342929

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
It is sad how people honestly believe that you need a $2000 machine to run crysis, or that to run anything that comes out next year you'll have to spend $1000 on upgrades. :(

EA's Crysis-ready PC specs. 11 years 2 months ago #342930

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
if I can get the job at the walmart distribution center, I'll either buy this or build my own rig...
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

EA's Crysis-ready PC specs. 11 years 2 months ago #343156

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Nut_Man;342883 wrote:
G31 mATX motherboard
mATX? Fail. They've basically made it so there's zero space to add anything. Two RAM slots total, two PCI Slots, One PCI-E x16 slot and that's it. An example of a G31 mATX board. They all pretty much follow the Intel reference design, so there's a very good chance that the board in this machine will be almost identical.
  • Page: