Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Spore Buddy Names

Spore Buddy Names 11 years 2 months ago #342521

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
Nut_Man;342510 wrote:
CCCComboBreaker. I sincerely hope that one of you has a penis creature. Can you imagine having a giant epic size penis creature walking around your planet? Awesome.
my friend redbullracer from the work and the vgo forums has a huge penis creature with big hairy nuts . if you add me the creature should transfer from my world to ours
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spore Buddy Names 11 years 2 months ago #342533

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
So I figured out the workaround to adding buddies if you can't find them in Spore.Log into your account on spore.com and go to their direct profile URL:http://www.spore.com/view/profile/BobbyBlackwolfThen click on the yellow plus next to their name. That will add them to your buddy list.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Spore Buddy Names 11 years 2 months ago #342570

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I've added everyone who's posted their names so far. Hope it doesn't mean my world will be populated with utter crap. :P

Spore Buddy Names 11 years 2 months ago #342624

Name=BomberBarron I started to work on a penis dude with big eyes for balls, but it swam too slow so I just evolved haha.

Spore Buddy Names 11 years 2 months ago #342857

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I can't seem to be able to add anyone now...Oh well I'm about done with the game anyway. I'm an hour into the space stage and bored out of my mind. This is not a good game from what I have experienced. I actually regret spending $50 on it and I rarely regret buying a game.
  • Page: