Forum

TOPIC: Spore creations pics and videos

Spore creations pics and videos 11 years 2 months ago #342256

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i have had Spore for a week now and personally i think some of my creations are pretty cool and was just wondering what people from allgames have been creating pics to follow problems uploading them
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spore creations pics and videos 11 years 2 months ago #342265

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Spore is kind of weird, I thought it was gonna be like Civilization RTS with character creation, but its more like a single player MMO.Also my friend is having a hard time getting it running, he installs it but then at the part where it needs his cd key it says it can't connect online and shuts down. He is using a mac so I don't know if that has anything to do with it
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Spore creations pics and videos 11 years 2 months ago #342270

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
Ya god damn right.I got to the Space Age, and the game really does get more depth there, but the rest of it is fun though.Here's a hint: Remember to save (The game DOES NOT Autosave, at least it did not on mine)I got to the space age with the character above, but when I quit I figured it saved when I got to that age.... nope, it set me back all the way to tribal era :-(.But at the very least, you can reset in another galaxy and start right from any time you want.

Spore creations pics and videos 11 years 2 months ago #342274

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Man, I want it :(

Spore creations pics and videos 11 years 2 months ago #342280

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
no multiplayer made me pass on it.