Forum

TOPIC: STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #341285

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169689Just thought I'd post this considering I can go to the Wal-Mart 5 minutes from my house and buy it right now.Should I?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #341286

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
buy me a copy plz.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #341288

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
That reminds me I should try STALKER
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #341295

STALKER wouldn't run at all on my laptop, even at everything on low. Whoever told me it scales well is full of shit!
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #341306

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
I need to beat it first.
Signature

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #341307

For those who don't know the first Stalker game. Shadow of Cherbnobyl will be getting a graphical update to bring it more in line with this new game.Got this from those guys at Evil Avatar.So if you have been putting off playing it or want to run through it again when this game is launched it will be a good time to patch and play again.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #341308

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
A few days is nothing compared to the delay of the original, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'll pick this up eventually.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #342182

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Ive decided that im gonna wait to pick this up anyway. The reviews are coming in and apparently the game is very, very buggy just like Stalker: SoC. Pretty disappointing. IGN said that one was actually a game killing bug. They gave it a 7.3 though.

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #342184

This game is doing things that are different and pretty unprecedented in FPS so it's definetly something that wont sit with everyone.It's important to note it's based on an actual place, and not a fake place so it's an open world FPS basically. If your curious this game is getting a patch that brings a lot of engine updates in the sequal to the first game so i'd suggest getting that on Steam for $20. I think a while back Circuit City had it for $10, but I think that was a special sale half off sale.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

STALKER: Clear Sky Delayed in North America 11 years 2 months ago #342187

jamespatrick;342184 wrote:
I think a while back Circuit City had it for $10, but I think that was a special sale half off sale.
That's when I bought it
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)