Forum

TOPIC: Guitar Praise on PC or Mac

Guitar Praise on PC or Mac 11 years 2 months ago #341115

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
Guitar PraisePersonally the setlist could be sooooo much better.Guitar Praise songlist includes: Artist Song Name 12 Stones Broken Bride Same Ol' Sinner Caedmons Call There You Go Casting Crowns Lifesong Chris Tomlin Made to Worship Darrell Evans So Good To Me David Crowder Band Foreverandever Etc. Day Of Fire Reap and Sow dc Talk Jesus Freak Family Force 5 Love Addict Flyleaf Perfect Hawk Nelson The Show Hawk Nelson Friend Like That Inhabited Rescue Me Israel & New Breed All Around James Clay Franklin Park Jared Anderson Blind Man Jennifer Knapp Undo Me Jeremy Camp Tonight Jessie Daniels What I Hear Jonah33 Father's Song Josh Bates Perfect Day Kutless Beyond the Surface Kutless Hearts of the Innocent Lincoln Brewster Spin Nate Sallie All About You Nevertheless The Real Newsboys Something Beautiful Paul Baloche Rock of Ages Paul Baloche All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises Petra Backsliding Blues Pillar When Tommorrow Comes Red Breathe Into Me Relient K I Need You Seventh Day Slumber Awake Skillet The Older I Get Skillet Rebirthing Skillet Savior Spoken Wind In My Sails Spoken Falling Further Spur 58 Sleepwalkers Stellar Kart Procrastinating Superchick We Live The Crucified The Pit This Beautiful Republic Going Under Thousand Foot Krutch The Flame in All of Us Thousand Foot Krutch The Art of Breaking tobyMac I'm For You Todd Agnew This Fragile Breath Warren Barfield My Heart Goes Out Whitecross Who Will You Follow Whitecross When The Walls Tumble Down
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Guitar Praise on PC or Mac 11 years 2 months ago #341833

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
.. ew ..
The administrator has disabled public write access.