Forum

TOPIC: ATTN: IMPORTANT!!! Getting new PC next week. Need some opinions!!

ATTN: IMPORTANT!!! Getting new PC next week. Need some opinions!! 11 years 2 months ago #341777

The monitor is the most important part of the computer. Then again, I have horrible eyesight, so maybe it's more important to me than it is to you.I suggest nothing less than a 20 inch, and I'd lean towards a 24 inch wide display.A good one can be had for around $300.
Is your crotch on fire? WHAT!? Bensaki reports Burning Bush is delayed. ... What the hell is that?!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ATTN: IMPORTANT!!! Getting new PC next week. Need some opinions!! 11 years 2 months ago #341778

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Im pretty sure he's getting a 24" or larger. I don't remember though.

ATTN: IMPORTANT!!! Getting new PC next week. Need some opinions!! 11 years 2 months ago #341779

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Monitors already decided on, but thx dudes :PThe biggest part of all of this that makes it so great, besides that fact that its so powerful, is that it's mine and it's in my room. I've always used a family computer up until this point.So now I know what it feels like, and it's so liberating.

ATTN: IMPORTANT!!! Getting new PC next week. Need some opinions!! 11 years 2 months ago #341811

Ezekiel;341759 wrote:
thanks guys, my monitor right now is this extremely old HP monitor. says "HP Pavilion mx75"It's only a 15incher, but my next batch of money is definitely going towards the new Dell monitor I've been looking at soon as possible. I just hope that thing manages to fit on my desk without too much trouble.
cheap solution: viewsonic pro or graphics series crt's. can be found on craigslist for really cheap ($10-$25).expensive solution: sony/lg/samsung lcd with <2ms response time. you can give or take a lot of things with lcd's, but response time isn't one of them.