Forum

TOPIC: Warhammer Online

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346126

• Jaggz
  • Level 1
Name...Jaggz, Chosen Chaos lvl 13 on Azazel http://chasingblades.blogspot.com/
MMO killed the MUD star.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346388

I'm a Warrior Priest on Chaos Wastes. Anybody else rolls on the server PM me.

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346450

CircleofPaper;346388 wrote:
I'm a Warrior Priest on Chaos Wastes. Anybody else rolls on the server PM me.
I'm on Chaos Wastes as well. Character name is Vurne.What's your character's name? I'll add you to my FL.
Is your crotch on fire? WHAT!? Bensaki reports Burning Bush is delayed. ... What the hell is that?!

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346764

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
this is all about pvp, so if u like pvp try it out

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #347123

• Rayo
  • Stage A - 1
I'm rollin on the chaos wastes with a witch hunter and archmage. game kicks ass Look me up whenever on Joet or Alisona
[gamercard]Sir Rayo[/gamercard]

Warhammer Online 11 years 3 weeks ago #348410

• Biggulp
  • Level 6
Name: ChudstyleServer: HochlandClass: Engineer, Path of the TinkererCurrently looking for a guild :P
How do you do mam?...Henry Swanson\'s my name and excitement\'s my game...Jack Burton!!?

Warhammer Online 11 years 3 weeks ago #348425

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
A few questions. If it helps to answer them I am a very casual player.1. How does this game compare to WoW in a sense of leveling time? (Yes I know this is a very subjective thing. Please answer in any way you wish. IE: Time to get to max level, time to get one level to the next.) I'm looking more for feel than actual numbers.2. I like melee classes and I have read on some Warhammer forums that the knockback powers are a bit much. Given that this does seem to be a PvP heavy game, are the complaints like the "Blizzard just broke my class" stuff, or are they valid?3. Most importantly to me. :D Can you remap all the keys?

Warhammer Online 11 years 3 weeks ago #348429

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
BamBam;348425 wrote:
A few questions. If it helps to answer them I am a very casual player.1. How does this game compare to WoW in a sense of leveling time? (Yes I know this is a very subjective thing. Please answer in any way you wish. IE: Time to get to max level, time to get one level to the next.) I'm looking more for feel than actual numbers.2. I like melee classes and I have read on some Warhammer forums that the knockback powers are a bit much. Given that this does seem to be a PvP heavy game, are the complaints like the "Blizzard just broke my class" stuff, or are they valid?3. Most importantly to me. :D Can you remap all the keys?
1. Well max lvl is 40. WoW max lvl is 70, soon to be 80. It relatively quick. If you are a DPS class you will level faster than a healer class, but thats pretty normal.2. Knockbacks are fine. The people who are complaiing about it are the people who witness it in ONE out of the 20 battlegrounds. But tehre are always counters so it isnt that big of a deal.3. Yes you can, and move around the UI to watever u want.

Warhammer Online 11 years 3 weeks ago #348435

I wouldn't say leveling is relatively quick, because you can go from 1-60 in WoW in a week, where in Warhammer I have been playing for a month and I'm still only 17. That's PvPing everyday, but granted I am a healing class(Rune Priest).When you hit Tier 3, all of the PQ's and quests actually make you think, so it really does seperate the men from the boys. The only kids who are complaining about knockbacks are the WoW kids still cracking Chuck Norris jokes. Anybody with a brain knows how to counter a knockback, it really isn't hard. And to add onto what R3quiem has said about the UI, the UI tools is essentially the same thing that Guild Wars offered with theirs. You can move it around, make items what size you want, stuff like that.

Warhammer Online 11 years 3 weeks ago #348437

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Thanks guys. I didn't even think to ask about the UI, being able to customize that is a real big deal too.