Forum

TOPIC: Warhammer Online

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #344545

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Damn I want to get this game, but I can't afford the addiction.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #344891

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
WAR gets 500,000 registered users in its first week. Now lets hope those numbers continue to rise, unlike Conan. But I have a good feeling Mythic will fare better than Funcom has.http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=20414

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #344929

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Considering how diehard DAoC fans were towards that title and that this is a clear spiritual successor to it, I have no doubts it will continue to find some measure of success for plenty of time to come.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346103

I picked this up on Friday. I currently have a rank 13 Bright Mage on Chaos Waste. He kicks all kinds of ass. I'm almost always top 3 in damage, and usually top damage if I get proper support (a healer).
Is your crotch on fire? WHAT!? Bensaki reports Burning Bush is delayed. ... What the hell is that?!

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346104

Just hit level 13. I'm an ArchMage Order on the Red Eye Mountain server.So far i'm liking it. Currently in the Dwarven area wandering around doing RvR and PvE quests.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346105

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
I love the Witch Hunter I rerolled as. I'm now playing on Order with a fantastic guild, and can now laugh at the water on rock zerging tactics I used to be part of on Destruction.My hat is kick-ass too. I'm Rank 15/Renown Rank 15 (my renown bar is capped so I have to level up before I do more RvR).

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346106

• Spilner
  • Level 10
Edit #2: Bleh, I must need some sleep or something. eswat what server did you reroll on? And jamespatrick what's your name online; I play in that same server.
Metal Gear Solid 4: GOTP -- Tactical Espionage ActionMetal Gear -- 20 Years of Service & Entertainmentコナミ株式会社©

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346107

Spilner;346106 wrote:
Edit #2: Bleh, I must need some sleep or something. eswat what server did you reroll on? And jamespatrick what's your name online; I play in that same server.
Erasmus.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346110

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
I'm on Eerie Downs (the server cloned from Dark Crag).

Warhammer Online 11 years 1 month ago #346122

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
My 30 BW explodes everything!!!And my WH alt is really fun to. Plus my guild is number one ont he server of Ulthuan, woot!