Forum

TOPIC: Warhammer Online

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343185

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
if i do indeed get it and it runs fine... destruction FTW!
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343186

BGriff07;343185 wrote:
if i do indeed get it and it runs fine... destruction FTW!
I'd be fine with either.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343198

Any suggestions on which server type we want to play on? Here's a list of the types and servers. Red Eye Mountain CoreSkull Throne CoreBadlands CoreSylvania CoreVolkmar CoreMonolith CoreSaphery CoreThorgrim CoreHeldenhammer CoreSea of Claws CoreWasteland CoreSea of Malice CoreDrakwald CoreIronfist CoreDrifting Castle CoreHochland Open RvRWolfenburg Open RvRDark Crag Open RvRPraag Open RvRWurtbad Open RvRStoutheart Open RvRArtois Open RvRSouthlands Open RvRBugman Open RvRSkavenblight RoleplayAvelorn RoleplayPhoenix Throne RoleplayChaos Wastes RP/Open RvRTower of Doom RP/Open RvRVaul's Anvil RP/Open RvR
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343199

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
well there's a saying, once you go pvp you don't go back...so im saying an RvR server!

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343211

I've been trying out the open-beta on and off since Sunday and it has been pretty fun. I just don't know how long the fun will fast. I mean, once you hit rank 40, is it going to be nothing but an RvR fest?If I do get it on release, I'd say we should roll on an open RvR server.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343212

I've been downloading the beta since Sunday. So hopefully I didn't waste my 10 dollars on a beta that will end before my download does. And before the kids say "LOL UR SLOW" 15 megs a second goes a long way, but apparently not long enough.

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343591

Went Order Dwarf on Dark Crag, name Deltronious.

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343592

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
was their a trial code? or did you do a download? just really don't know how this is going to run considering I just meet the recommended specs.

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343594

BGriff07;343592 wrote:
was their a trial code? or did you do a download? just really don't know how this is going to run considering I just meet the recommended specs.
There's no trial code yet.

Warhammer Online 11 years 2 months ago #343641

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Unless you're Blizzard, you're not going to open a trial system on your MMO launch. They just cost too much and coupling that with free trials at the start is too risky.