Forum

TOPIC: Official Diablo III Thread

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 7 months ago #336800

• kulex
  • Level 1
I've been playing the Eastern Sun mod on a private realm and everyone on that server is supercool. Everyone's willing to hand out stuff to the lower levels if they need it and I've attained many a set that way. Rushing has always been great when you have someone amusingly roleplay a Russian barbarian continuously shouting "FOOTBUS!" as you charge through dungeons.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 7 months ago #338790

• qivopc
  • Level 1
Im not able to ....

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 6 months ago #340679

This + Starcraft 2 + Spore + TF2 + Anything else from Valve = End of my social/everything life.

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 5 months ago #344885

There should be some news from Blizzcon which is next month I believe. I'm hoping they unveil another class, and it's something new.
Is your crotch on fire? WHAT!? Bensaki reports Burning Bush is delayed. ... What the hell is that?!

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 5 months ago #346591

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
New Diablo 3 Class Revealed: The Wizardhttp://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55245
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 5 months ago #346592

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
GH33DA;346591 wrote:
New Diablo 3 Class Revealed: The Wizardhttp://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55245
I loved how Blizzard warned us ahead of time that this class announcement would potentially piss off more people than the other classes (and the whole colour/contrast thing), while this seems to be the most tame/safest class introduction so far.
gmachina - gaming news in bulk

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 5 months ago #346700

Class announcement was tame, the other news from blizzcon, however... is smaller (4 man) parties, automatic stat assignment on level-up, and a wow-style "invest-5-points-in-the-skill-tree-before-you-can-invest-in-a-tier-2-skill". Oh, and paying for any DLC.Source for the latter; http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=55271Everything else is all over the internet.
I refuse to have a decent signature

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 1 week ago #362502

• Rook
  • Level 6
Gonna be a while til D3, so..
We’re in the process of working on Diablo II content patch 1.13, and we want to try to include the Diablo community’s most important changes in our production schedule. To achieve this we’re asking for your input on what you’d like to see in this patch. However, we’re making it a bit stricter than a full-blown wish list.If you were to get an advance look at the patch notes for Diablo II 1.13, what is the one patch note you would want to see?
Prolly take them forever, but that's cool that they're still patching the game. Giving the game higher a resolution option or increasing the stash size would be good enough for me. :cool:

Official Diablo III Thread 10 years 2 days ago #362953

• Rook
  • Level 6
Bill Roper: Hi Blizzard, its me. I'm kinda drunk. Do you think we can work things out? Answer the phone baby, please. Why did you delete me from Facebook you bitch! *sob*Am I the only one who just doesn't care about the graphics in this stupid, but hopefully awesome game?And am I the only one who wants to slap Roper in his fat mouth after what happened to Hellgate? ( What happened to that game broke my heart. It broke my heart in two :( )

Official Diablo III Thread 9 years 8 months ago #373969

• Botzo
  • Level 1
So anyone play D2 still lol? D3 looks like they're trying to make the old useless skills that were neat and actually making them useful. D2 Still beats soooo many mmos today.