Forum

TOPIC: About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #348903

• Spilner
  • Level 10
Yeah, I totally spaced this game out until I saw some adverts on a site last night and realized it came out yesterday... Or today technically. Freaking another game that should have already been on the long list of "I Need MoneY".
Metal Gear Solid 4: GOTP -- Tactical Espionage ActionMetal Gear -- 20 Years of Service & Entertainmentコナミ株式会社©
The administrator has disabled public write access.

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #348905

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
If anyone is planning on buying this, would you want to trade the Ruskie Helm code for WAR that comes with this game, for my RA3 map pack code that came with WAR?

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #348981

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Omfg. EA fucked up with the serial keys. Some of them don't work at all and EA will have a fix tonight. Others, like mine, only have 19 digits instead of 20. The easy fix is a process of elimination. The last digit will be a number 0-9 or a letter A-Z.

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #348983

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
eswat;348905 wrote:
If anyone is planning on buying this, would you want to trade the Ruskie Helm code for WAR that comes with this game, for my RA3 map pack code that came with WAR?
Yeah Ill do it. Im never gonna play WAR.

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #349063

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #349077

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
gh33da, make your av. a transparent png (get rid of the black) and it will win more.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #349094

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
needs more aliasing and the edges should be sharper and less rounded, but still pretty damn badass.

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 11 months ago #349332

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
The online in Red alert 3 is really bad. -As far as i can tell you can only do co op by inviting someone or being invited -its set up in a way that discourages hosting games-they dump you in random chat rooms when you get in and then you have to jump from chat to chat if you want to see all the games being hosted. Its awful. Theres other problems too...And this is at patch 1.03 :(

About to drop the hammer & sickle: C&C Red Alert 3 10 years 8 months ago #358242

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
[youtube]ZN_cDlAddbM[/youtube]Come on up for the rising!http://www.commandandconquer.com/portal/site/redalert/redalert3_uprising/
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.