Forum

TOPIC: AudioSurf

AudioSurf 11 years 8 months ago #314944

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
As an added incentive it comes with The Orange Box Soundtrack free. BUT there is one big thing they didn't mention.It's not the same Orange Box Soundtrack they are selling on Amazon.com. In fact it's the full soundtrack to the Orange Box plus the full soundtrack to Half Life, the first one.Since I had both I decided to compare themIn the Amazon.com version of The Orange Box Soundtrack you get a mix of 19 songs from the games in the Orange Box.The soundtrack bundled with Audiosurf you get all in MP3 format;Half Life - 18 songsHalf Life 2 - 37 songsHalf Life Ep. 1 & 2 - 22 songsPortal - 13 songsTeam Fortress 2 - 4 songs94 songs totalNow that's one helluva deal.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AudioSurf 11 years 7 months ago #314953

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
theres a song from Episode 1 that was in a lot of its trailers, and it starts out with one of the combine walkers things (its been awhile since ive played :< ) making some sort of noise and then some electronic drum and bass shit starts up and its completely badass.thatd be fun as hell to play in audiosurf.

AudioSurf 11 years 7 months ago #315157

Name is GunstarSilver in the Leaderboards.This game makes you just want to play every song just so you can be the first on the leaderboard!It's cool how it notifies you via email if someone has knocked you off the top spot too.
Wii Code: 7582-1250-9302-3446 Mario Kart Wii: 3437-3369-6161 PSN Name: GunstarSilver Steam ID: GunstarSilver

AudioSurf 11 years 1 month ago #340506

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
It's $4.95 for a limited time on Steam right now. Pick it up guys.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

AudioSurf 11 years 1 month ago #340595

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
The one week I don't even have 5 bucks to spare.

AudioSurf 10 years 8 months ago #359507

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Massive Update;
Audiosurf International Update Changelist:New FeaturesUnicode support throughoutVisualizer mode added to freerideAutopilot mode added to freerideAdded Minimal detail setting (for netbooks)Now shows the position and username of other players riding the same songAdded Russian localizationOld radio files are now automatically deleted[as-steep] tag added to shape slower songs into more exciting ridesCan now force fullscreen at startup in config.iniAdded "jump to letter" support in song browserEraser characters now erase instantlyFixesResolved nvidia SLI crashResolved ati catalyst 9.1 crashFixed rare pop-in bug with blocksFixed Wildstorm dropping into random columnFixed missing text on some ati cardsRemoved anti-aliasing optionsRe-aligned medal revealerFixed bug in reading some m3u playlist files
Steam Drops Major Audiosurf Update

AudioSurf 10 years 2 weeks ago #380001

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
So if anybody has noticed lately, they've done a nice update the the Audiosurf website.You can log in, check your songs, friends songs, popular songs, or search for a particular song.I like the new interface.http://www.audio-surf.com/song.php?sid=40525

AudioSurf 10 years 2 weeks ago #380018

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Goddamn casual moon! Way to top the charts!

AudioSurf 10 years 2 weeks ago #380020

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
lolzIt's that damn plate in my right wrist. :DI should really move on to medium at least. Before it was a combination of wrist and slow computer. Now that I have a good computer I should be able to play it better.

AudioSurf 10 years 2 weeks ago #380023

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
This damn game still won't work on Vista 64 for me.