Forum

TOPIC: Allgames Steam Community

Allgames Steam Community 12 years 2 months ago #293814

I still need that turret sound from you Matrix.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Allgames Steam Community 12 years 2 months ago #294828

I know everyone's busy playing Halo 3, but if you're looking for the Allgames TF2 server it's gonna be down for a couple days. Carry on.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Allgames Steam Community 12 years 2 months ago #294832

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Oh.. I actually was gonna try it the other night. :/
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Allgames Steam Community 12 years 2 months ago #294849

Burr;294832 wrote:
Oh.. I actually was gonna try it the other night. :/
it'll be back

Allgames Steam Community 12 years 2 months ago #295182

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
You can now pre-load Portal and Episode 2 for release on October 10th.:thup:
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Allgames Steam Community 12 years 2 months ago #295188

The Allgames server is back up. Somehow Windows turned it's firewall on all by itself.

Allgames Steam Community 12 years 2 months ago #296285

Thanks to everone that played last night. It was a lot of fun. Anyone have any lag on the server?

Allgames Steam Community 11 years 11 months ago #306633

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
We should get a match going soon, I've been playing throughout the day trying to get better at being a spy and pyro. :)
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Allgames Steam Community 11 years 8 months ago #321207

Is there any chance of regular TF2 match ups for the AG community? Maybe once a week on the weekend? Mr Elusive got the community a TF2 server and SeymourBewty has paid up for a ventrillo server that is not currently getting used. Any takers?
Wii Code: 7582-1250-9302-3446 Mario Kart Wii: 3437-3369-6161 PSN Name: GunstarSilver Steam ID: GunstarSilver

allgames on steam? sounds good 11 years 5 months ago #332154

Yeah this sounds sweet, i didnt know allgames had a steam community which is stupid of me cos why wouldnt that lol. hey also who thinks that adding achievements to counter strike source would be awesome?? im enjoying all the team fortress 2 additions but i want something to go for in css cos i have been playing that game like everyday since release :P