Forum

TOPIC: Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa 11 years 9 months ago #314064

• Yama86
  • Level 8
Digital*Firefly;313479 wrote:
Glad you liked it Yama. Now we can form a 2 man clan! I have 3 more 3 day trials left if anyone wants to try the game out.
So now that we have Hendrix getting ready to try things out, and some of the Evil Avatar guys ready to jump onboard, are we going to have to name our clan? Should we use Spooo! so those t-shirts and bumper stickers don't go to waste? :D
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tabula Rasa 11 years 9 months ago #314066

Yama86;314064 wrote:
So now that we have Hendrix getting ready to try things out, and some of the Evil Avatar guys ready to jump onboard, are we going to have to name our clan? Should we use Spooo! so those t-shirts and bumper stickers don't go to waste? :D
Lol, to late. I sent them to Nicaragua with the 19-0 Patriot's shirts.I have one 3 day trial left if anyone is serious about trying the game out.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Tabula Rasa 11 years 9 months ago #314074

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly;314066 wrote:
Lol, to late. I sent them to Nicaragua with the 19-0 Patriot's shirts.I have one 3 day trial left if anyone is serious about trying the game out.
I'll take it. I'm assuming I can just dl a client from their website?

Tabula Rasa 11 years 9 months ago #314084

Mr Elusive;314074 wrote:
I'll take it. I'm assuming I can just dl a client from their website?
PM me your email address and I'll send you the trial invite.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Tabula Rasa 11 years 9 months ago #314098

Looks like the trial is US only, so I still have one available.

Tabula Rasa 11 years 8 months ago #314920

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
It's still $20 at Futureshop, and probably even EB, so I might pick this up today.Does the regular retail copy include a free month?

Tabula Rasa 11 years 8 months ago #314922

Mr Elusive;314920 wrote:
It's still $20 at Futureshop, and probably even EB, so I might pick this up today.Does the regular retail copy include a free month?
Yes it does.

Tabula Rasa 11 years 8 months ago #314923

• Yama86
  • Level 8
Mr Elusive;314920 wrote:
It's still $20 at Futureshop, and probably even EB, so I might pick this up today. Does the regular retail copy include a free month?
Yep. At least here in the US. I bought the "regular version" of the game, and it came with a free month, a cool diagram of the tiers, and a nice map of all the areas.
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

Tabula Rasa 11 years 8 months ago #314929

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Just picked it up for $18 (got Futureshop to pricematch their own store o_O).

Tabula Rasa 11 years 8 months ago #314932

Mr Elusive;314929 wrote:
Just picked it up for $18 (got Futureshop to pricematch their own store o_O).
Cool. We play on the Pegasus server if you'd like to join us.