Forum

TOPIC: WoW

WoW 9 years 9 months ago #369598

Good for you Sneek. I quit a couple months ago because I hadn't done anything since I got my Undying title. I'll prolly renew a little before IceCrown Citadel comes out so I can get a taste of Ulduar and try that out.
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WoW 9 years 9 months ago #369640

• Rook
  • Level 6
Took a break for five months, and resubbed recently. No goals, just goofing off, doing the Ony chain, collecting old or rare items, exploring. Game is fun when you just tune everything out and play it to enjoy it.Sneekapeek;369505 wrote:
I've only got the itch to play again last weekend but after a visit to the WoW Forums, I came to my senses.I'm sure someday I'll have another go at it, maybe the next major patch. :)
Yeah, those people are killing the game. It's a never ending stream of complaining about something, or begging to have the game and rewards made for them. Everything now, so sick of it.

WoW 9 years 9 months ago #369718

Rook;369640 wrote:
No goals, just goofing off, doing the Ony chain, collecting old or rare items, exploring. Game is fun when you just tune everything out and play it to enjoy it.
That's just what I'm doing. Goofing off and having fun.Rook;369640 wrote:
Yeah, those people are killing the game. It's a never ending stream of complaining about something, or begging to have the game and rewards made for them. Everything now, so sick of it.
I went to forums a few times and never went back because of that. I just want to play the game without any BS
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

WoW 9 years 7 months ago #376314

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Onyxia is back and she's pissed off.Onyxia Gets A Makeover For WoW's 5th Anniversary

WoW 9 years 6 months ago #377001

BlizzCon blew my mind...Looks like I'll be playing this game for years to come
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

WoW 9 years 6 months ago #377002

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
New expansion is looking nice. Though Worgens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Goblins. May roll Alliance for a while.

WoW 9 years 6 months ago #377013

Zidy;377002 wrote:
New expansion is looking nice. Though Worgens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Goblins. May roll Alliance for a while.
Ditto. I suspect there's going to be a hell of a lot of Worgens bumping into each other
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

WoW 9 years 6 months ago #377026

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Zidy;377002 wrote:
Yeah, hasn't Alliance always had the larger population on most servers. Why not give the Horde the Worgens because you know that is what everyone is going to gravitate toward. It would help balance. It would just make more sense to me because I do not necessarily align Goblins with the horde. There are neutral areas where Goblins interact with the Alliance but no areas that I am aware of where Worgen are neutral to the Alliance.

WoW 9 years 6 months ago #377160

Lnin0;377026 wrote:
Yeah, hasn't Alliance always had the larger population on most servers. Why not give the Horde the Worgens because you know that is what everyone is going to gravitate toward. It would help balance. It would just make more sense to me because I do not necessarily align Goblins with the horde. There are neutral areas where Goblins interact with the Alliance but no areas that I am aware of where Worgen are neutral to the Alliance.
Things evened out when Horde got Belfs

WoW 9 years 5 months ago #379792

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
This may be an odd question to answer, but I thought I would ask. I have become a casual player at best (I'm one of those people who just doesn't care about having all the great stuff). From what I understand being a tank means you are probably running most raids, and I am just not involved enough to learn that much about the game.Is this really what being a tank is, or is it just when the raids get major (as in when the number of players needed goes up)?I think my friends that play have everything covered, except having a dedicated tank. I absolutely loved tanking in CoH, but from what I have read it just sounds like a headache in WoW. If you really only run the smaller raids is that something a casual player would be capable of? Yes I do know that question is probably unanswerable unless you have knowledge of my playing ability. I "think" I am asking if I can just play as a tank in smaller raids if I don't know every little aspect and just trying to handle things as they happen.Thanks in advance for any answers. P.S. I was planning on trying a Paladin. I have tanked as a Druid and didn't like it at all, my friends thought I did really well, but I never liked bear form. I was one of those cat form guys.