Forum

TOPIC: WoW

WoW 10 years 8 months ago #364599

Asheroth? The rapper Asher Roth? Dude's from my town.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WoW 10 years 8 months ago #364600

• Rook
  • Level 6
Duality;364592 wrote:
Asheroth? Asheroth?!And why is that human looking person running toward what is clearly a Horde encampment? And yeah, looking at those screenshots, it seems like I'm seeing a slightly updated WoW graphics engine.Yeesh.
Pfft. You fanboys think everything is a copy of your precious WoW. :rolleyes:Thankfully, Alganon is looking to be a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale genre.

WoW 10 years 8 months ago #364604

Rook;364600 wrote:
Pfft. You fanboys think everything is a copy of your precious WoW. :rolleyes:Thankfully, Alganon is looking to be a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale genre.
I smell lawsuit.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

WoW 10 years 8 months ago #364605

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
I dunno, sarcasm? Maybe.

WoW 10 years 8 months ago #364995

I just wanted to say Hi to all members of this forum.

WoW 10 years 7 months ago #366167

I've been playing again. Still on Executus.64 Priest - Phrae59 Hunter - Deltronious35 Mage - Digitalfire
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

WoW 10 years 7 months ago #366168

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Rook;364600 wrote: Westfall?Playing again...focusing on PVE this time, Lothar.I got one gnome and one human 'lock.
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.

WoW 10 years 7 months ago #367172

Will hit level 67 tonight with my Priest and I just finished Zangarmarsh. I should hit 68 before I'm done with the next zone. I don't know if I want to finish Outland or just jump ship and go to Northrend at 68.

WoW 10 years 6 months ago #369505

I've been WoW-free for 17 days. In that time I've progressed GTA, Fallout 3, and somehow got worse at CoD4. I've only got the itch to play again last weekend but after a visit to the WoW Forums, I came to my senses.I'm sure someday I'll have another go at it, maybe the next major patch. :)
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

WoW 10 years 6 months ago #369518

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Sneekapeek;369505 wrote:
I've been WoW-free for 17 days. In that time I've progressed GTA, Fallout 3, and somehow got worse at CoD4. I've only got the itch to play again last weekend but after a visit to the WoW Forums, I came to my senses.I'm sure someday I'll have another go at it, maybe the next major patch. :)
It's a great feeling. I went 4 years before I relapsed. Oh well.
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.