Forum

TOPIC: WoW

WoW 10 years 10 months ago #360309

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
I've been getting back into it-- and using my computer to play games in general. Anyway, I'm on Dawnbringer.Blood Elf Hunter- BaltarDeath Knight Orc- SkargulTauren Warrior- Tahota
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WoW 10 years 10 months ago #360326

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
I got banned :( Private servers are a no no I guess. I had to take a break due to financial problems, and decided to play some of em to kill time away.Trying to get it appealed.

WoW 10 years 9 months ago #360354

• gem
  • Level 1
Just started playing again when wrath came out, so if anybody is on stonemaul horde side hit me up.Ursa: tauren druid
[gamercard]llGemll[/gamercard]

WoW 10 years 9 months ago #361539

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
so i have finally broke down and started to play WoW , this i sthe first time i have ever played a MMO and so far i am really enjoying it . Has anyone got any tips or advice for a first timer . I'am playing as a human palidin with mining and skinner as a profession
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

WoW 10 years 9 months ago #361546

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
broxy bear;361539 wrote:
so i have finally broke down and started to play WoW , this i sthe first time i have ever played a MMO and so far i am really enjoying it . Has anyone got any tips or advice for a first timer . I'am playing as a human palidin with mining and skinner as a profession
what server are you on

WoW 10 years 9 months ago #361557

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
Bloodburn;361546 wrote:
what server are you on
dragonmawmy first day in the world of warcraft is over level 8 so far , playtime 8 hours 14 mins and i enjoyed it all . Spent ages fishing, cooking and skinning fishing was a lil bit boring but i did get a few achievements from it .
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

WoW 10 years 9 months ago #362377

broxy bear;361539 wrote:
Well, you have 2 gathering professions which is good. However, skinning isn't really a big money maker (at least on the servers I've been on.) If you just want to make cash though, mining and herbalism may be better. Plus, the passive benefits (extra HP with mining and a small heal over time for herbalism) could be a benefit in the long run.Other than that, you probably want to stay on top of your fishing and cooking. Some of the cooking recipes at higher levels give you buffs. I don't really know much about Paladins; I think I heard they were OP at the moment? :)Curious, why Dragonmaw?
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

WoW 10 years 9 months ago #362499

• Rook
  • Level 6
When you nubs are done playing your BABY game, and want try something manly, innovative, and fresh, then I suggest jumping on the sensation that's gonna be sweeping the nation. Alganon.I'm going to play a ranger on the Asheroth faction and own face.[youtube]VV5NDXH_aEo[/youtube]
With the defeat of the Undead and the Skitters, Human ego had grown excessively, leading to the beginning of The War of Conversion.Humans have become a proud and confident race and hold themselves as the core of the Asheroth.
Kickass. Damn time I see some REAL lore in an mmo.

WoW 10 years 9 months ago #362558

It looks like WoW to me.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

WoW 10 years 8 months ago #364592

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
Asheroth? Asheroth?!And why is that human looking person running toward what is clearly a Horde encampment? And yeah, looking at those screenshots, it seems like I'm seeing a slightly updated WoW graphics engine.Yeesh.