Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: check if hl2 will run on your pc here

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1445

• AlexGM16
  • Level 4
http://www.half-life2.org.uk/check.php will check if your pc will run half life 2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1448

im good :smt023

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1480

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Says I might want to upgrade my Video card, which I am next week so I guess I'm doing ok

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1503

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Says my CPU meets minimum spec and that my graphics card should be able to play at 800x600.. Planning on upgrading both of those anyway.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1640

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Results Processor: Your processor is fine. Graphics : You should be able to play in 1024x768 depending on your card, consider upgrading if you have an older chipset such as GeForce 3 Ti System Memory: You have enough RAM Operating System: You will be able to play on Win XP. Architecture: No ProblemsI want to upgrade my video card, im using a GeForce 4 TI4200 128mb, but im broke. heh at least I can play... but I'll have to tone the detail down for my precious frame rates.thanks for the link!!![/b]
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1648

• inertname
  • Level 9
Results Processor: Your processor is fine.Graphics : You should be able to play in 1024x768 depending on your card, consider upgrading if you have an older chipset such as GeForce 3 Ti System Memory: You have enough RAM Operating System: You will be able to play on Win XP. Architecture: No Problems

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1652

Results Processor: Your processor is fine. Graphics : You should be able to play in a low resolution. Upgrade this as a priority. System Memory: You have enough RAM Operating System: You will be able to play on Win XP. Architecture: No ProblemsJust comfirms that I need a new video card.
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1779

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
Half-Life 2 : System TestResults Processor: Your processor is fine. Graphics : You should be able to play in a comfortable resolution such as 800x600, maybie more depending on chipset. System Memory: You have enough RAM Operating System: You will be able to play on Win XP. Architecture: No Problems(maybie?) lol

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1939

• kirbyguy
  • Level 3
It says I should upgrade my processor, otherwise I'll only be able to play on the lowest specs. Darn.
DELICIOUS!!!

check if hl2 will run on your pc here 15 years 7 months ago #1941

There is no way I'm playing HL2 at 800x600.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
  • Page: