Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #103

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
go here to know whyI had no idea when I was getting it that it would be a Kid E game, The box art was the same as the other better console versions, but the game was nothing like it. A game made for kids, no blood, bad guys do some matrix effect when you hit them. The games graphics are not that good (made for older computers). The voice acting is bad (No emotion into the parts, seems like a waste and tacked on, the bank scene was the most funny because as one of the characters is being taken away by thugs, Spider man has this deadpan voice about it. It's so sad)The only reason I got it was it was $30, and I had no idea it was different then the Console versions. I returned the game the same day, and it seemed others were doing the same as me when I went to get my money back....next time, i'm getting the demo of a game before buying it.[/url]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #124

• Goldeh
  • Level 4
I really have no clue why they even bothered to release a PC version with such crap, waste of a disc.

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #174

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
It felt like a beta version to me, they need to realease like a 200 meg patch or something.

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #505

thank god i got gcn versoin it rules

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #571

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
What were you doing playing it in the first place?
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #842

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
What were you doing playing it in the first place?
well, I knew the console version was good, and I had no idea that the PC version was a "Dumbed down kiddy" version of the game..... again, I should really play the demo before buying a game,

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #927

yeah a lot of people did the same thing you did so don't feel to bad. but i am sry for ya, coz that does suck

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #1042

Goldeh wrote:
I really have no clue why they even bothered to release a PC version with such crap, waste of a disc.
Honestly

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #1342

that's why I'm glad I got the Xbox version

Spider man 2: Worst game i've played in the past few months 15 years 7 months ago #2451

laurafanboy wrote:
thank god i got gcn versoin it rules
same here!
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists
  • Page: