Forum

TOPIC: Wii II Predictions!!?

Wii II Predictions!!? 7 years 4 days ago #397449

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
At the moment, it looks like the earliest I'd be getting one is sometime during the first 3 months of the new year (If stock is available by then). Didn't pre-order. I know that I won't be getting the next Xbox system (only have about 4-5 games for it while I have 20+ each for both Wii and PS3 systems). I had gotten my PS3 a month after getting my 360 and If I could go back I probably wouldn't have bought the 360 (and If my original Xbox hadn't crapped out on me).This next gen I'll probably have 2 of the three... maybe.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wii II Predictions!!? 7 years 2 days ago #397456

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
JoEDigiTECH;397448 wrote:
This will be the first Nintendo console that I will be staying away from. I bought very few games for the Wii because not even the regurgitated 1st party titles have any draw on me anymore. I don't think I will buy another console until MS and Sony come out with theirs and just buy one of the 3.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've got maybe 10 games for the Wii or so. Around half were gifts. I've also grown to resent Nintendo and their odd price drop scheme. Mario Kart Wii is one of the one games I'd actually play, it's been out for over 4 years now, and it's STILL SIXTY BUCKS! WHAT THE FUCK!?!??
The administrator has disabled public write access.