Forum

TOPIC: Wii II Predictions!!?

Wii II Predictions!!? 8 years 1 month ago #395258

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
TigerClaw;395257 wrote:
Leaked video shows the design for Project Cafe.[youtube]4QH1AqXihJ0[/youtube]
Ha! There is no way that is legit. Was that video rendered in the 90s?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wii II Predictions!!? 8 years 1 month ago #395266

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
FFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaa......aaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee........................Seriously.. that's the laziest rendering I've ever seen. There is NO way Nintendo would accept that as a proposal from a third party let alone develope it from within. They didn't even use the right font for the Nintendo logo, or put it in it's oval. Argh. I breaks every bloody rule I've learned for industrial design so far and I'm only half way through my degree.If you really believed that, then I've got some snake oil here to sell you that can cure cancer!

Wii II Predictions!!? 8 years 1 month ago #395267

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
JoEDigiTECH;395243 wrote:
The 3rd party strategies of all the consoles are:Microsoft: We will work with you provided you have some online (LIVE) capability and we will support the infrastructure.Sony: We will throw everything including the kitchen sink into our hardware and it's up to you unlock the power.Nintendo: We like to make money on each console so we use discount tech.
That gave me a nice chuckle.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Wii II Predictions!!? 8 years 1 month ago #395277

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Bahahahahahahahaha gave me one as well. I know everyone is complaining about re-re-re-re releases (which I agree with) except PLEASE give us a new Kart.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Launch Date Released 6 years 10 months ago #397433

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Wii U Launch Date announced as November 18th 2012Wii U Deluxe priced at $349.99 (Black / 32gb)Basic Wii U at $299.99 (White / 8gb)I’m hoping to get the Deluxe version mainly for the extra GB….and the Black color (wish they would have multiple color ways like the DS/3DS’s, Luigi Green!)The AWESOME Nintendo TVii was also announce. It uses the Wii Tablet gamepad as a digital media guide.[youtube]8nE4hLZDg88[/youtube]
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Wii II Predictions!!? 6 years 10 months ago #397436

• Duraly
  • Level 10
I predict I'm getting one on Nov 18th...since I preordered today. Can't wait for Zombie-u and Mario. Mario on the shitter to be exact...
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Wii II Predictions!!? 6 years 10 months ago #397438

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
lol, TMI man.. I don't know.. the price is higher than I expected. I might still get it just to have a new system though. :p
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Wii II Predictions!!? 6 years 10 months ago #397443

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
There isn't enough stuff in the November-March launch window to justify buying it, and most of the games coming out are ports of games that are going to be out on other systems I already own before the WiiU is out or games I already own. Maybe down the line I'll pick it up.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Wii II Predictions!!? 6 years 9 months ago #397447

• shiroren8
i'm looking at maybe next year picking one up if there turns out to be more exclusive games for it. i don't want it to become another expensive paperweight like my wii is to me now. it seems like its gonna be a good system but most of the games that are multi-platform ill either pick up on 360 or PC.

Wii II Predictions!!? 6 years 9 months ago #397448

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
This will be the first Nintendo console that I will be staying away from. I bought very few games for the Wii because not even the regurgitated 1st party titles have any draw on me anymore. I don't think I will buy another console until MS and Sony come out with theirs and just buy one of the 3.