Forum

TOPIC: Official: Kirby Epic Yarn

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #392945

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
I just noticed that Kirby's Epic Yarn releases tomorrow! My niece and I just watch IGN's review of it and she wants the cuteness! lol. Game seems pretty fun and it's co-op! I have to scrap up some extra money to get it now (I'm supposed to be on a game spending diet at the moment too! blah). IGN.com gave it a good review.IGN.com
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #392985

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I got it today from gamefly. It's really fun and cute, but the calming music and easy gameplay make me want to fall asleep. It's the perfect relaxing game.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #392998

your avatar and that image reminded me of the fact that i was given one of those patches at PAX prime and lost it :(really looking forward to getting this though, as soon as i get a properly working wii again. that and other m
- six years and counting, damn -

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #393000

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm thinking this game would be good to play through with my daughter. She's 4 and she wants to play games with me a lot lately. New Super Mario Bros Wii was a bit much for her (some of it was tough for me) but she did make it throught the first level of Sonic 4 by herself. From what I understand, you can't die. The game is point based, correct?

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #393005

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Yeah, JoE, you can't die. The game is perfect for the younger ones.I still have to get Other M also, and now some 360 games, ugh!! lol.

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #393007

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
True;393005 wrote:
Yeah, JoE, you can't die. The game is perfect for the younger ones.I still have to get Other M also, and now some 360 games, ugh!! lol.
Other M was a huge disappointment for me. You might like it, but I hated almost everything about it.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #393020

• True
  • Stage A - 1
alexsan;393007 wrote:
Other M was a huge disappointment for me. You might like it, but I hated almost everything about it.
I have been hearing disappointing stories about the game...I may just check it out froma friend that still has it. Picked up Kirby today as a an X-mas gift for my niece, just found out that a new GameStop opened up nearby (well they opened in July but I'm just noticing) and it's a pretty big one, really nice too.

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 8 months ago #393126

JoEDigiTECH;393000 wrote:
I'm thinking this game would be good to play through with my daughter. She's 4 and she wants to play games with me a lot lately. New Super Mario Bros Wii was a bit much for her (some of it was tough for me) but she did make it throught the first level of Sonic 4 by herself. From what I understand, you can't die. The game is point based, correct?
damn dude, yea. nsmb wii even made me rage out. my roommate played it all through the night to make it to the final world and its actually SERIOUSLY hard after even a little bit in. the only thing that saves it is playing 3 or 4 player multi player and not being able to die because someone still alive.. kinda like various other co-op games.i loved playing kirby on the NES when i was her age though, and i'm sure after playing epic yarn that it would be even better. i often wish i was a little kid right now to be completely blown away by current games...
- six years and counting, damn -

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 6 months ago #393737

• True
  • Stage A - 1
finally have a day off and spent about 2 hours playing this game with my niece (she got it for X-mas) and she really likes the game, I do also. I mostly really got a kick out of watching her play.

Official: Kirby Epic Yarn 8 years 6 months ago #393743

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I bought this for my daughter and the game is a lot of fun for everyone. Easy controls, pretty art direction and some challenge for the experienced gamer if you are interested in high scores.