Forum

TOPIC: One New game... Or A buttload of virtual console titles??

One New game... Or A buttload of virtual console titles?? 9 years 2 months ago #391323

• ndsroms
  • Level 1
I'm trying to decide whether I should buy a new, fifty dollar game for my wii, or just get the same amount in Wii points, which I think would get me as many as five or six virtual console titles.... any thoughts??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

One New game... Or A buttload of virtual console titles?? 9 years 2 months ago #391332

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Well, I haven't bought a new game since Red Steel 2, I've spent about $40 (have enough left for about one new Wiiware, SNES, N64, or Genesis VC game) in Nintendo Points cards recently and have enjoyed al of my purchases lately.I'm waiting on Metroid Other M, NBA JAM, and few other big name games to come out soon to spend the extra $100 I have been saving for them. It's all in what you think you want to play right now with the money you have. I haven't check the Wiiware channel in about 2 weeks, but since then I've tapped out on the games I intended to buy but there are a few I can give second glances to when I'm low on money or just looking for something cheap and new and fun to play.What VC games you are thinking about?
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

One New game... Or A buttload of virtual console titles?? 9 years 2 months ago #391347

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Don't be seduced by spammers. Look at the person's sig.

One New game... Or A buttload of virtual console titles?? 9 years 2 months ago #391485

• crees
  • Level 1
I would go for six virtual console titles if I was you.

One New game... Or A buttload of virtual console titles?? 9 years 2 months ago #391489

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Decipher;391347 wrote:
Don't be seduced by spammers. Look at the person's sig.
Damn it! I didn't even notice that, plus he/she hasn't replied. They are getting good to seem "normal" lol.I guess it is good that I didn't notice since I wouldn't have clicked on their spam anyways, guess I have a natural adblock lol.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo