Forum

TOPIC: Excitebike: World Rally

Excitebike: World Rally 9 years 8 months ago #381787

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Nintendo Announces Excitebike: World Rally for WiiWareI just caught the trailer for it on the Wii's Nintendo Channel 'Nintendo Week' show, but you can catch it here over on 1UP. With updated graphics and (retro) gameplay, I will be picking this game up (though I still have the original for my NES, one of my first games and favorites).
Nintendo used its dedicated Wii channel to its potential today, unveiling a new sequel to a classic and beloved franchise. The announcement trailer (above) is for Excitebike: World Rally; surprisingly, the game is already set for release on November 9. A short video shows off its 2.5D look, and the announcers also stated it will include a track editor and optional motion controls. The announcement also came with a nice treat for Excitebike fans, in that the game will include online multiplayer support, most likely in a similar fashion to Mario Kart Wii.More details are said to be forthcoming, but given that it's going to release in a few weeks, we don't have long to wait to find out more for ourselves.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Excitebike: World Rally 8 years 11 months ago #391744

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Just bought Excitebike: World Rally as my first Wiiware game and I been enjoying it. It plays just like oldschool Excitebike, I haven't tried it online yet. :)

Excitebike: World Rally 8 years 11 months ago #391745

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
TigerClaw;391744 wrote:
Just bought Excitebike: World Rally as my first Wiiware game and I been enjoying it. It plays just like oldschool Excitebike, I haven't tried it online yet. :)
Hey I got that one recently too! I have to get my FC up on here for ya TigerClaw, I really like it, in fact I just beat all the levels, mostly all A's and B's (more B's than A's) Now I'm trying to get the 'S' and different bikes. I also have the original still for me NES, but they really did a good job with this up date, graphics and all.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Excitebike: World Rally 8 years 11 months ago #391747

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
True;391745 wrote:
Hey I got that one recently too! I have to get my FC up on here for ya TigerClaw, I really like it, in fact I just beat all the levels, mostly all A's and B's (more B's than A's) Now I'm trying to get the 'S' and different bikes. I also have the original still for me NES, but they really did a good job with this up date, graphics and all.
Thats cool. Here's my friendcode for the game.0217-5276-5583