Forum

TOPIC: Mad Dog McCree

Mad Dog McCree 10 years 5 months ago #371974

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
You know you miss live action video games. :DMad Dog McCree blasts his way to Wii with the Gunslinger Pack
That Gamefly listing for Mad Dog McCree was spot on, apparently, as the title has shipped to retail. Majesco just sent us a press release revealing the company will be bringing a few of Digital Leisure's live-action light-gun classics to a Wii near you, pricing this compilation at a very reasonable $19.99 MSRP. Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack features three classics: Mad Dog McCree; Mad Dog 2: The Lost Gold; and The Last Bounty Hunter.You won't be forced to go it alone in each of these adventures either, as this compilation also adds a bit of multiplayer flair. There will be both Posse and Rebel modes, the former allowing up to four players to work side-by-side for a high score, and the latter allows up to four players to work independently, shooting things to gain the highest score of the bunch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mad Dog McCree 10 years 5 months ago #371984

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Thats friggin' awesome. As cheesy as the game(s) were, they were alot of fun. Crossing my fingers for some Ground Zero Texas love as well.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Mad Dog McCree 10 years 5 months ago #372027

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Ha, I remember playing these games with my H.S. GF on a few of our dates :p I may pick this up.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Mad Dog McCree 10 years 5 months ago #372040

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
I have this game on the Sega CD.

Mad Dog McCree 10 years 5 months ago #372146

I might have to get this as well.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Mad Dog McCree 10 years 4 months ago #374841

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1

Mad Dog McCree 10 years 4 months ago #374860

It's also coming to iPhone.