Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370728

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Miyamoto hinted that Link will be older and may not wield a sword though he never clarified what that was suppose to mean.
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370729

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Decipher;370716 wrote:
I've started most of them. My brother has them all, but it just seems to be the same shit. Get dungeon key via a fetch/trading/dungeon quest, enter dungeon, get new weapon/tool, use new weapon/tool to beat dungeon and it's final boss, rinse, repeat until final boss is achieved.
Uummm yeah. Sounds awesome to me. :) Different strokes I guess.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370730

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
BBboy20;370728 wrote:
Miyamoto hinted that Link will be older and may not wield a sword though he never clarified what that was suppose to mean.
... If they finally nail 1 to 1 movement with the Wii Motion plus and not put a sword in Link's hand I will lose my fucking mind.... I would still get the game though. :)

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370777

Decipher;370716 wrote:
I've started most of them. My brother has them all, but it just seems to be the same shit. Get dungeon key via a fetch/trading/dungeon quest, enter dungeon, get new weapon/tool, use new weapon/tool to beat dungeon and it's final boss, rinse, repeat until final boss is achieved.
Well Majora's Mask is more about the Masks. You use the primary ones to turn into a Zora, Goron, or Deku. Also the Fierce Diety Mask which you get if you collect all the other masks. It turns you into a 10 foot Giant basically who can kick anythings ass really easily. And the game is focused on the environment and the living world that takes place over the 3 days until the moon destroys the planet, instead of Dungeons.Oracle of Seasons is fun. Its centered around changing seasons to get around the map and access to new areas. I played it back when it came out so I dont' remember much but I remember it being a lot of fun and not really following the traditional gameplay formula. I do remember both games had no fetch quests. Also you can blame Miyamoto for the Twilight Princess fetch quest. He felt like you needed to stay in Ordon for a while and had the development team create that really late in the game. Originally they said in an "Iwata Asks" or something that it was originally a 5-10 minute really short sequence with Link right off the bat leaving town for Hyrule as a represenitive of the town.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370791

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Signature
  • Page: