Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370403

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
I really need to finish ANY Zelda game I own.Miyamoto: Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370410

Word from IGN was that at least for a time, 6 months according to them, Zelda was being made at Retro before Nintendo Japan took over.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370419

"He wanted to show a new Zelda for Wii today, but they want to focus on development before announcing or showing anything. Instead he brought an illustration to prove they are far into development of a new game, because it contained characters that are deeply involved even into the later stages of the game. He's hoping to release next year, but may take a "little longer" (laugh)."Got this from the Round table at E3.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370425

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Dood, I would buy the next Zelda even if I didn't see one screenshot or video before it launched. I don't need to know about new features, new weapons.. nothing. I know I will have my sword & shield and all the rest is gravy.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370522

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
meh... Zelda games are to formulaic for my tastes now. I find I just get bored of the repetition.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370538

• JoEDigiTECH
Decipher;370522 wrote:
meh... Zelda games are to formulaic for my tastes now. I find I just get bored of the repetition.
Dood, I can never get enough. I'm such a Zelda fanboy it's nuts.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370577

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I want one that is better than the last one. I loved wind waker, but twilight princess just didn't click with me.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370596

Decipher;370522 wrote:
Have you played all the handheld Zelda games or Majora's Mask?I recommend finding a way to play some of those. Anyway with the Wii Motion Plus Miyamoto is saying will probably end up being required for this game I feel like it won't be anything like a Zelda game we've seen before. Especially since Retro helped make it for a while. That shows where they want to head with this. The same direction Metroid Other M is going.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370613

• JoEDigiTECH
Decipher have you ever played The Minish Cap. That was a great handheld version of Zelda that put a nice twist on the series.

Zelda Wii Coming in 2010, at the Earliest 10 years 2 months ago #370716

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I've started most of them. My brother has them all, but it just seems to be the same shit. Get dungeon key via a fetch/trading/dungeon quest, enter dungeon, get new weapon/tool, use new weapon/tool to beat dungeon and it's final boss, rinse, repeat until final boss is achieved.
  • Page: